M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zelink Has Broken It

Go down 
+3
Alec
J a c k
Zelink
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelink
Zelink

Zelink Has Broken It Empty
PostSubject: Zelink Has Broken It   Zelink Has Broken It I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:56 pm

So, I have broken 200 posts already and we are very near to 100 members on the site and want to say good job guys.

I'd also like for you to critique me as a mod as well as a fellow member.

What can I do to make this place better?
What can I do to make you guys feel good about the atmosphere?
Improvements?

Just give me your feedback. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.come/G3TMProductions
J a c k
Captain II
Captain II
J a c k

PostSubject: Re: Zelink Has Broken It   Zelink Has Broken It I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:03 pm

congratz i'm not even at 100 xD

but well done Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ExtraordinaryGaming
Alec
Captain
Captain
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Zelink Has Broken It   Zelink Has Broken It I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:03 pm

more pictures of dog's with wigs would improve nicely. but what i see is alot of people make topic's, and never respond to peoples questions on them. would help. but meh, just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: Zelink Has Broken It   Zelink Has Broken It I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:05 pm

Alec wrote:
more pictures of dog's with wigs would improve nicely. but what i see is alot of people make topic's, and never respond to peoples questions on them. would help. but meh, just my opinion.

I actually do have another dog/wig combo picture for use. :3

Hmmm I know what you mean, but those are mainly people who aren't active in the first place. I mentioned the idea of sending out notices to those who aren't being active after let's say..a month? Otherwise, if someone makes a topic and they are active here, they will probably concentrate on that topic the most. :p
Back to top Go down
D1EN0M1TE
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
D1EN0M1TE

PostSubject: Re: Zelink Has Broken It   Zelink Has Broken It I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:05 pm

I think adding advertisements in a few places would be ok, and it would help to make money for the forum
It's great.
Improvements?
I think we could use a few new categories on the front page.
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: Zelink Has Broken It   Zelink Has Broken It I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:07 pm

I must mention that I can't actually edit the site itself as a mod here. Only admins can. However, I can chat with kables/Redocto on skype about issues that I can not personally take care of. So I can relay such issues, but I mainly watch over the forums, delete/edit double posts, move topics to their correct area, etc.
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

PostSubject: Re: Zelink Has Broken It   Zelink Has Broken It I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:47 pm

D1EN0M1TE wrote:
I think adding advertisements in a few places would be ok, and it would help to make money for the forum
It's great.
Improvements?
I think we could use a few new categories on the front page.

as far as advertisements go i dont think we can put any on the free site bc its a free one lol
but once we get the vbulletin site and are up and running we will probably need to put a couple ads up just so we can make some more money to put into tourneys and stuff
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KablesCANTdance
Effect
VIP Member
VIP Member
Effect

PostSubject: Re: Zelink Has Broken It   Zelink Has Broken It I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:14 pm

Forums going really well, amazing members & staff. Thanks everyone cherry
Back to top Go down
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

PostSubject: Re: Zelink Has Broken It   Zelink Has Broken It I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Zelink wrote:
Alec wrote:

I actually do have another dog/wig combo picture for use. :3

Hmmm I know what you mean, but those are mainly people who aren't active in the first place. I mentioned the idea of sending out notices to those who aren't being active after let's say..a month? Otherwise, if someone makes a topic and they are active here, they will probably concentrate on that topic the most. :p

that sounds like a good idea, but probably should be less time, cause its more fun with more people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelink Has Broken It   Zelink Has Broken It I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zelink Has Broken It
Page 1 of 1