M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zelink's Idea List

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelink
Zelink

Zelink's Idea List Empty
PostSubject: Zelink's Idea List   Zelink's Idea List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:37 pm

Might as well make a full topic just for me now. >.>

Ideas excluding the other topics I have made(to be updated as time goes by):
- There is a team recruitment section as well as a free agent section. What about a list of Teams fully made or just a list in general(Alphabetical obviously)?

- I have an account on Chatango and I have used it on many sites. What about a link to a Chatango box on here for our chatbox? Or if you are good enough with forums, you should be able to implement the Chatanago code as a topic/board section and it will appear for everyone on this site. I know some sites can do this as I have done it before, but I don't know about these kind of sites.

- Different colored names for Admins/Mods. Helps newer members know who is charge and if they are online. :3

- A topic linking to other competitive sites outside of quickscoping? Helps the community in general to grow imo

More to come?....

Last edited by Zelink on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.come/G3TMProductions
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

Zelink's Idea List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelink's Idea List   Zelink's Idea List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:42 pm

SEE I told you we needed different color names redocto! haha

Good ideas my man, The chat box isn't a bad idea at all. Idk jack about the internet/webz. Redocto might be able to implement that chatbox I'll have to talk to him about it.

A sticky note w/ just a list of all the teams who are active on here being put into the team scrims section would be a good idea too, is that what you meant?

thanks dude, this is the stuff we need. let us know what you guys think we need to keep improving!!
<3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KablesCANTdance
Zelink
Zelink

Zelink's Idea List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelink's Idea List   Zelink's Idea List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:53 pm

M40A3 Kaaaaables wrote:

A sticky note w/ just a list of all the teams who are active on here being put into the team scrims section would be a good idea too, is that what you meant?
<3

Yea, just a little somethingsomething to show all the teams available. ^_^
Back to top Go down
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

Zelink's Idea List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelink's Idea List   Zelink's Idea List I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:18 pm

I think everything is solved here except the competitive sites.
Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

Zelink's Idea List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelink's Idea List   Zelink's Idea List I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:57 pm

REDOCTO wrote:
I think everything is solved here except the competitive sites.
Any suggestions?

MLG
Gamebattles
PS3Leaderboards
Fraggednation
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

Zelink's Idea List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelink's Idea List   Zelink's Idea List I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:01 pm

Maybe promote the site on other sniper websites like OpTic, M40A3, Exile and maybe machinima videos, hutches videos, moodiesweedes an other famous players YouTube channels. Alot of really good ideas in here tho
Back to top Go down
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

Zelink's Idea List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelink's Idea List   Zelink's Idea List I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:06 pm

I <3 Hitmarkers xx wrote:
Maybe promote the site on other sniper websites like OpTic, M40A3, Exile and maybe machinima videos, hutches videos, moodiesweedes an other famous players YouTube channels. Alot of really good ideas in here tho

Yes! I am going to be famous! lol
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

Zelink's Idea List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelink's Idea List   Zelink's Idea List I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Lol I will be the famous one with me being the creator of the site and stuff, you know
BTW-my chatbox doesn't show up,I think it's cus I'm on an iPod touch with no adobe software, but on another website the chatbox works on my iPod
Is there any way it will work here?
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

Zelink's Idea List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelink's Idea List   Zelink's Idea List I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Yea G3TMProductions isn't out there enough to give shoutouts to sites and other people. :\
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

Zelink's Idea List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelink's Idea List   Zelink's Idea List I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:06 pm

Let's see:

- Section for GFX, requests for signatures, backgrounds, etc., and other things of this sort.

- Section for discussing other games. I don't like having all these general based sections. :3

- Maybe a sports section for people who want to discuss that stuff?
Back to top Go down
Mazes :O
Brigadier General III
Brigadier General III
Mazes :O

Zelink's Idea List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelink's Idea List   Zelink's Idea List I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Zelink wrote:
Let's see:

- Section for GFX, requests for signatures, backgrounds, etc., and other things of this sort.

- Section for discussing other games. I don't like having all these general based sections. :3

- Maybe a sports section for people who want to discuss that stuff?

Lol I was just about to suggest that, anyway still is a great idea haha.
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

Zelink's Idea List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelink's Idea List   Zelink's Idea List I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:38 pm

It is. ^_^

It's a great way to share even more tastes in games as well as already having friends to play with when the game comes out or is going to come out. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zelink's Idea List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelink's Idea List   Zelink's Idea List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zelink's Idea List
Page 1 of 1