M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zelink Arrives

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelink
Zelink

Zelink Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Zelink Arrives   Zelink Arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:34 am

Hey guys, I'm Zelink. I am actually a PS3 user, so I won't be participating in much here right now, but I hope to help expand this to the PS3.

I am the leader and a member of team G3TM, we do have our own youtube channel: www.youtube.com/G3TMProductions

I like to go into private matches with my friend, as well as one of my teammates, Lightswarm, and do all kinds of scoping: Quickscoping, noscoping, ejac-scoping, elephant scoping, reverse scoping, drag scoping, flying monkies, sleeping dragons, etc. If you have questions on what these are, feel free to ask. They are all quick/noscoping, but specific kinds. :3 We like to have fun, but we do compete in some competitive matches. We have yet to play in any quick scoping matches and this place can help accomplish such matches. :p

If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.come/G3TMProductions
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

Zelink Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelink Arrives   Zelink Arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:13 pm

nice man! Thanks for signing up and its sick that we are getting ps3 players on here.
I can't wait until we can expand over to the ps3 and get that rolling for you guys! I'm going to check out your channel now btw. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KablesCANTdance
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

Zelink Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelink Arrives   Zelink Arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Oh wow I didn't know there were so many different names for scoping kills!
You need to teach me what they are ASAP! Haha.

Welcome to the forum (:
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

Zelink Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelink Arrives   Zelink Arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:12 pm

REDOCTO wrote:
Oh wow I didn't know there were so many different names for scoping kills!
You need to teach me what they are ASAP! Haha.

Welcome to the forum (:

I may be making a video with examples. Well I had one, but it went wrong and everything I did was undone so I laid it to the side for a while, lol.
Back to top Go down
Mazes :O
Brigadier General III
Brigadier General III
Mazes :O

Zelink Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelink Arrives   Zelink Arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Nice videos, subbed to your channel.

You really need to make a video about all those different kinds of quickscoping. Flying monkeys??
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

Zelink Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelink Arrives   Zelink Arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Mazes :O wrote:
Nice videos, subbed to your channel.

You really need to make a video about all those different kinds of quickscoping. Flying monkeys??

Yea, lol. Most of them will seem obvious once they are explained, lol.

The Flying Monkey is probably one of my favorites since the name came up randomly. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zelink Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelink Arrives   Zelink Arrives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zelink Arrives
Page 1 of 1