M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Community Relations

Go down 
+4
Mazes :O
xGCx ShaRpShoT
Alec
REDOCTO
8 posters
AuthorMessage
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

Community Relations Empty
PostSubject: Community Relations   Community Relations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:29 pm

Due to the amount of work that needs to be done for the community as well as other stuff in my personal life that need my attention, I won't be able to get on Xbox Live as much.

So I am appointing xGCx Sharpshot as our community relations representative to
keep the daily sniper lobbies going.

This means whenever you are online and are looking for sniper lobbies or just players
to play with, send a friend request to him and he will send an invite to you guys.

It is basically what I have been doing with you guys whenever you see me online.

I understand sometimes you like doing your own thing to level up and such but
please keep the community strong by interacting with other community members and get
to know each other.

And also note that this job is strictly your feedback based so if you have any concerns/problems such as how Sharpshot is doing, please send me a private message.

I have confidence that he will do well. So send those friend requests to him and Happy Quickscoping!

P.S. I would appreciate if you guys can send me in a PM how Sharpshot is doing from time to time.

Last edited by REDOCTO on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Captain
Captain
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Community Relations   Community Relations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Cool Cool, I'm in one of his right now. ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
xGCx ShaRpShoT
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Community Relations   Community Relations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:34 pm

im hosting one right now so join my session or msg me if u want an invite. i invited everyone that was online but i dont have all of u added
Back to top Go down
Brigadier General III
Brigadier General III

PostSubject: Re: Community Relations   Community Relations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:24 pm

xGCx ShaRpShoT wrote:
im hosting one right now so join my session or msg me if u want an invite. i invited everyone that was online but i dont have all of u added

Yeah you invited me sharpshot but I had to get off, my brother just has to watch t.v. :/
Hope I can get into your next one though.
Back to top Go down
Selito Sparrow
VIP Member
VIP Member
Selito Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Community Relations   Community Relations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:46 pm

Thats a shame red but what needs to be done needs to be done, i'm probably going to come online now so i expect there to be a lobby. Couldn't think of a better person to give it too, sharpshot seems to always be king of the lobbies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/riccardotm
Effect
VIP Member
VIP Member
Effect

PostSubject: Re: Community Relations   Community Relations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:51 pm

Congratulations on the place cyclops
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: Community Relations   Community Relations I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:19 am

Have fun Sharpshot, it's a lot better than just refing a match. :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.come/G3TMProductions
xGCx ShaRpShoT
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Community Relations   Community Relations I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:26 am

hey guys thanks. but today ima be getting on at like 2 or 3 oclock east timezone. i have church then im going to the movies.
Back to top Go down
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

PostSubject: Re: Community Relations   Community Relations I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:40 pm

congrats sharp. Very Happy I think i added you, but i will if i didnt
Back to top Go down
xGCx ShaRpShoT
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Community Relations   Community Relations I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:37 pm

yeah u added me but guys im watching my little cusin untill 7 oclock tonight so i wont be able to host untill 7 - 10 pm est.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Relations   Community Relations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Community Relations
Page 1 of 1