M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im sorry, but this is ridiculous

Go down 
+5
Xi_XiiX_iX
REDOCTO
Zelink
M40A3 Kaaaaables
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

Im sorry, but this is ridiculous - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

For those of you wondering, I'm talking about www.gametrainer.com
For those who don't know what it is, I will explain. It's a site that charges money for normal MW2 players to get a space on a famous youtubers freinds list and for the famous youtuber to teach them a few tricks about how they play call of duty.
Here's an example of this: OpTic Predator charges $100 ( Yes, you read it right) to for a space on his freinds list. NOTE: This isn't a critism of OpTic Predator, just an example. They charge $116 for the 'Supreme Package' which is a tutorial on pretty much anything. Now come on, should people have to pay for a 'lesson' in quickscoping or a space on someones freindlist. The keyword in freindslist is friend- you don't pay someone to be your freind ( unless your a sad loser). But anyway, they know they can charge for these 'services' because mad fanboys cum over every word an OpTic member says.
Btw- I know that an admin who Seems really good guy from what I know of him does these lessons (kables). And I'd just like to let you know that none of this is directed at you lol, I just have a problem with the site in general. Although I was going to ask a few tips about quickscoping when we did our 1v1 but then I say u were a trainer at that site I thought I should probably drop the idea cus ur probs sworn to secrecy in your contract thing with them. Once again, kables I was reluctant to put this up because I know you might look at it an I really hope this doesn't offend you. Also like I said no hate intended to optic predator it was just an example.
This is just my opinion don't flame me too much for it
thanks
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
J a c k
Captain II
Captain II
J a c k

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:18 am

omg i'm on an Ex-OpTic frendlist for FREE!!! :O
i wonder how much that is worth xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ExtraordinaryGaming
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:46 am

Zelink wrote:
OMA and Noobtubing needs to be worked on before those imo. Claymores + Danger close makes good sense. Commando helps deal with those campers in corners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laKoPTEHOic

everyone needs to see that

I <3 Hitmarkers xx wrote:
I can't believe you guys think it's normal to spend $100 to get taught how to play a video game. And yet we all rage about the price of the map packs.
Sorry for the double post, my bad Sad

I don't think its normal, nor do I condone it. Hell I doubt even predator thinks its normal, but its a commodity just like anything else, people want to play with predator and are willing to pay, why would he charge less? if he only charged 10 dollars to be on his FL he would be full in under 20 minutes and then wouldn't be able to add anyone else because he can't remove anyone.
And that 100 dollars isnt to get taught to play the game, thats to be on his f/l and play with him and his friends and hope that he invites you into games w/ other optic members etc etc

Yes I do know what your saying and you've made good points, but $100 ??? that's just way to far
Fair enough, if someones really that desperate then $10/20 maybe but I think the whole call of duty thing has gone too far. It's come to the point that people are literally obsessed with getting better and I just think gametrainer is taking advantage of this. I respect that you guys put alot of effort into this, but I still think your taking advantage of people who need to take a step back and remember that xbox doesn't affect real life. Anyway, I always thought Machinima contracts, sponsorships, toolbars, donations and all that good stuff would be enough.

About Dtreats- I downloaded his toolbar on 2 computers to help him out the video before the afghan one, but on the afghan one I though he was being abit bitchy about his subs. But this isn't blaming the trainer people, I resent the website who charge such high prices and take advantage of little kids who don't know the real value of money. I don't blame the training people cus if I got offered I would do it, but I just think $120 for the 'supreme package' and the predator thing is way to far. I don't mind them charging $10-20 for a quickscoping tutorial but come on, some of this is insane. I don't mean to be rude but, just because commentater/montage guys are YouTube famous and really good at COD doesn't mean they're superior to us 'randoms'. I'm going to go ahead and name and shame- Wings of Redemption was in a free for all with me and I said hello to him and all he says is 'oliblain muted'. Like seriously wtf?! I totally understand about freinds lists and messages but I just think some people (not you or optic predator or dtreats) treat their subcribers like horse shit.

Don't want to sound like I'm hating lol but there my thoughts on the whole thing

Yourgametrainer.com is taking advantage of a market niche, thats all. People are willing to pay for a service, and YGT provides that service for them. Its like saying the grocery store shouldn't charge what they do for beer because well, its not water, nobody NEEDS beer. Its a luxury some people want and can afford.
Machinima contracts are only given to a lucky few, Sad
Sponserships only cover what is needed to provide your function for promoting their company. Like, I need a new controller because mine is all sorts of busted up so unveil is giving me a new one but apart from that sort of stuff, doesn't help cover the time spent actually playing. Toolbars are only profitable for again, the lucky few w/ a ton of subs and people willing to download it, and even then, I'd bet that if it were broken down into an hourly wage it'd be below minimum wage, and donations are... well donations don't happen often and you could even look at someone paying to be on his list as a donation.

I didnt think that dtreats was bitching i think he was just upset that people would complain about something that took them 30 seconds to download, and if they actually wanted to, 20 seconds to uninstall (i timed it) because apparently in the comments ppl complained about him being greedy or something. I would be upset too if I put all the time and effort into it and was as recognized as he is.

Wings of redemption, ive never played or talked with him, but from everything i've ever seen or heard from/about him ... he is a douschebag and I dislike him. He plays the game like a bitch, takes it way too seriously, and hates anyone who plays the game differently from him. Oh, did i mention he plays it like a bitch?
xD

I'm not mad or worked up oranything just trying to shed some light on it all for you guys. <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KablesCANTdance
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:58 am

Seen the video already. ^_^

There was another one a while back where this guy kept getting so many kills off of sky-tubing on Derail Domination...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.come/G3TMProductions
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:47 am

Zelink wrote:
Seen the video already. ^_^

There was another one a while back where this guy kept getting so many kills off of sky-tubing on Derail Domination...

yeah i remember that

but yea i downloaded that vid as soon as i saw the link and didnt upload it bc i was playing. so i uploaded it to my channel today and had it on private while waiting for it to process into hd and in the time it took for that to happen, fourzerotwo saw it, responded to muzzzafuzza and muzza released a vid talking about it.
... so i made it public anyways and now look silly and like im really really late to the party. Smile
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:31 am

Did Robert bowling reply to muzzafuzzas sky tubing vid on Karachi? That was epic
and I don't know y anyoneis calling dtreats greedy, I thought they were angry at him for saying that he hates being nagged and stuff and complaining about people downloading his toolbar when most of us did.
What did fourzerotwo say about the noobtube oma vid?
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Did Robert bowling reply to muzzafuzzas sky tubing vid on Karachi? That was epic
and I don't know y anyoneis calling dtreats greedy, I thought they were angry at him for saying that he hates being nagged and stuff and complaining about people downloading his toolbar when most of us did.

he sent muzza a few twitter messages back and forth basically saying "saw your vid. zomgwtfbbq. i'll bring it up at work on monday" (today is monday)
^those are the cliffnotes anyways.
Back to top Go down
Callum
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
Callum

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:58 pm

M40A3 Kaaaaables wrote:

he sent muzza a few twitter messages back and forth basically saying "saw your vid. zomgwtfbbq. i'll bring it up at work on monday" (today is monday)
^those are the cliffnotes anyways.

Nothing will be done, at least not for a while anyways, what can they do about it? Take out OMA, or take out noob tubes, both of them would upset minorities of CoD players.
Back to top Go down
Eskimo
Corporal I
Corporal I

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:23 am

to solve the OMA nube tube problem, they just need to do what they did in cod4, nube tube removes first perk. no OMA no scavenger and no bling. walla, but i seriously cant think of a way to fix the halo sword lunge without just removing it
Back to top Go down
Callum
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
Callum

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:11 am

Eskimo wrote:
to solve the OMA nube tube problem, they just need to do what they did in cod4, nube tube removes first perk. no OMA no scavenger and no bling. walla, but i seriously cant think of a way to fix the halo sword lunge without just removing it

That's an amazing idea, because then you kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
Back to top Go down
J a c k
Captain II
Captain II
J a c k

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:17 am

tbh this is kind of going off subject -.-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ExtraordinaryGaming
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im sorry, but this is ridiculous
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M200 :: General Discussion :: GO TO OUR NEW FORUM! www.them200movement.com-
Jump to: