M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im sorry, but this is ridiculous

Go down 
+5
Xi_XiiX_iX
REDOCTO
Zelink
M40A3 Kaaaaables
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

Im sorry, but this is ridiculous Empty
PostSubject: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:57 pm

For those of you wondering, I'm talking about www.gametrainer.com
For those who don't know what it is, I will explain. It's a site that charges money for normal MW2 players to get a space on a famous youtubers freinds list and for the famous youtuber to teach them a few tricks about how they play call of duty.
Here's an example of this: OpTic Predator charges $100 ( Yes, you read it right) to for a space on his freinds list. NOTE: This isn't a critism of OpTic Predator, just an example. They charge $116 for the 'Supreme Package' which is a tutorial on pretty much anything. Now come on, should people have to pay for a 'lesson' in quickscoping or a space on someones freindlist. The keyword in freindslist is friend- you don't pay someone to be your freind ( unless your a sad loser). But anyway, they know they can charge for these 'services' because mad fanboys cum over every word an OpTic member says.
Btw- I know that an admin who Seems really good guy from what I know of him does these lessons (kables). And I'd just like to let you know that none of this is directed at you lol, I just have a problem with the site in general. Although I was going to ask a few tips about quickscoping when we did our 1v1 but then I say u were a trainer at that site I thought I should probably drop the idea cus ur probs sworn to secrecy in your contract thing with them. Once again, kables I was reluctant to put this up because I know you might look at it an I really hope this doesn't offend you. Also like I said no hate intended to optic predator it was just an example.
This is just my opinion don't flame me too much for it
thanks
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Hey hey,
Glad I saw this actually, I'm not mad at all though haha no worries dude you're here to express your opinions and I'm glad you did.
I'll just shed some light on the situation.
Doing youtube videos with quality that I do (not to mention what pred does, making a montage every few days? i barely make a commentary every few days and I feel like a commentary is much easier) takes time. A lot more time than most people seem to think. Apart from that, having to put up with near constant nagging/asking for invites/random friend requests that big name players have to put up with (I'm not saying me bc I'm not a big name and I am doing my best to play with everyone I can) does honestly just get to the point where it makes you want to start throwing things. Deciple clears his friends list of people at the end of a night and has about 80 people who are on there permanently. by the time he signs back in the next day he has gotten 20 friend requests and about 40 messages. I've had the same thing happen once or twice but not on that scale. This makes it extremely difficult for actual friends to send you a message and have you actually see it.
Now I'm only saying this to kind of give a small glimpse into what those guys have to deal with, now for them to have found a way to make a little money out of it, I think is a great thing. They have done all these videos and stuff for their fans, like open lobbies etc etc 100% free. To charge some money for someone to get a little better at sniping so they can make a little money for all their effort? I don't see an issue with it at all. (and believe it or not the lessons help, a ton. Every lesson I've given I've seen the player improve 10X over in the hour ive worked w/ them)

There are reasons some people are better at sniping whether its reflex's reaction times or jst general game knowledge, but the lessons help w/ some of it so they help make the person better. Its not a scam and nobody forces anyone to pay for a lesson, its jst for those who have the money and want to do it.

Same with the friends list spots, nobody is forcing anyone to pay 100 bucks to be on predators list but some people have the money and do it because they want to play with him etc etc (this paying for a friends list spot started in halo3 with the MLG pro's charging for a FL spot so its not new to me) Big name players cant put everyone on their list, so this is a way for those who can afford it to get priority over other people.

idk, just my 2 cents.

oh p.s. I just watched dtreat's newest commentary where he talks about people complaining about his toolbar which he asks his fans to download bc it earns him .40 CENTS per download, and takes a whole 30 seconds to download (i downloaded it) and people had the nerve to complain about him asking them to help him out, after all he's done for the community, his subs, optic nations subs, etc etc. I think people just tend to forget that big names are people with lives, bills, friends, life crisis' too.

idono.

i was considering getting a toolbar download link like that but idk how haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KablesCANTdance
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Yea if G3TMProductions ever gets big enough, we will probably ask people for random donations if they would like to give us some for stuff like a HDPVR, Editing Systems, other things to help improve our videos and stuff. Get other games that people want opinions on or just get some stuff that we'd like to get. Idk, it's up to them, so if they do it and complain, they are retarded...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.come/G3TMProductions
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Get money get paid.
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:29 pm

REDOCTO wrote:
Get money get laid.

Fixed. :3
Back to top Go down
Xi_XiiX_iX
VIP Member
VIP Member
Xi_XiiX_iX

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Zelink wrote:
REDOCTO wrote:
Get money get laid.

Fixed. :3

I wish you was able to click 'like' on people's reply's ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MiLFxxPrODuCTIoNs
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Yes I do know what your saying and you've made good points, but $100 ??? that's just way to far
Fair enough, if someones really that desperate then $10/20 maybe but I think the whole call of duty thing has gone too far. It's come to the point that people are literally obsessed with getting better and I just think gametrainer is taking advantage of this. I respect that you guys put alot of effort into this, but I still think your taking advantage of people who need to take a step back and remember that xbox doesn't affect real life. Anyway, I always thought Machinima contracts, sponsorships, toolbars, donations and all that good stuff would be enough.

About Dtreats- I downloaded his toolbar on 2 computers to help him out the video before the afghan one, but on the afghan one I though he was being abit bitchy about his subs. But this isn't blaming the trainer people, I resent the website who charge such high prices and take advantage of little kids who don't know the real value of money. I don't blame the training people cus if I got offered I would do it, but I just think $120 for the 'supreme package' and the predator thing is way to far. I don't mind them charging $10-20 for a quickscoping tutorial but come on, some of this is insane. I don't mean to be rude but, just because commentater/montage guys are YouTube famous and really good at COD doesn't mean they're superior to us 'randoms'. I'm going to go ahead and name and shame- Wings of Redemption was in a free for all with me and I said hello to him and all he says is 'oliblain muted'. Like seriously wtf?! I totally understand about freinds lists and messages but I just think some people (not you or optic predator or dtreats) treat their subcribers like horse shit.

Don't want to sound like I'm hating lol but there my thoughts on the whole thing
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:16 pm

You double posted. :p

And if you think about it, $10 isn't even enough. TOO many people would try to accept that. If it wasn't high, he wouldn't be able to keep the agreement. :3
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:24 pm

I can't believe you guys think it's normal to spend $100 to get taught how to play a video game. And yet we all rage about the price of the map packs.
Sorry for the double post, my bad Sad
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:42 pm

It's okay, I can delete them now. :3

Well I am not complaining at all. The map pack didn't even have to be made, so everyone should just shutup. :p
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:47 pm

I like the map pack it's not me complaining, although after making abit of a mess of thier game they could atleast have a commando/ danger close patch in there
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:49 pm

OMA and Noobtubing needs to be worked on before those imo. Claymores + Danger close makes good sense. Commando helps deal with those campers in corners.
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Yea but so does a danger close OMA noob tube Surprised
Commando gets abused by all the MLG Pros with marathon lightweight commando tactical knife and same with OMA Danger close noob tubes
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Really? I see Ninja Pro a lot more than Commando when it comes to competition.
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:56 pm

No no no lol I was calling the noobs who run round with commando MLG pros as sarcasm lol
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:00 pm

I <3 Hitmarkers xx wrote:
No no no lol I was calling the noobs who run round with commando MLG pros as sarcasm lol

Ah, I honestly wasn't expecting sarcasm, so I completely overlooked it. :\

But if OMA could be fixed only to switch to a DIFFERENT class(even though they can make the same class 10 times..) and only give you the primary gun and secondary gun as a change. No change in noobtube count, grenade count, or secondary grenade count. That's what scavenger is for.
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:03 pm

The problem is, these hackers who pick a way through all the patches
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Well for you, yes. We don't have that problem tbh. We just have the glitches and the occassional hacked account to level 70 10th prestige.
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Yea PS3 are much better at preventing hackers/mods
Anyway it's 11:30 and I've got college tommorow so I'm off
speak tommorow
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:10 pm

Yep, PSN rapes hackers essentially. Cya later. :3
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Aye they are really good at that
bye Smile
Back to top Go down
TWei Baby
1st Lieutenant II
1st Lieutenant II
TWei Baby

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:20 pm

i just feel that you are getting upset at the wrong people.
someone was smart enough to think "im good at COD. other people take it way too seriously. i see a way to make some money."
its a good idea, that works.
but as you said, xbox doesnt mean anything in real life. so IMO, the people who pay for lessons are fools. but i would take a fool's money if he gave it to me. ive got things to buy...
Back to top Go down
Callum
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
Callum

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:22 pm

For $100 you should be able to go to his house and play split screen.
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:38 pm

For $100 we should be able to fuck his mum and sister
Back to top Go down
Callum
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
Callum

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:56 pm

$100 is outrageous though, it should be like 10-20. Even then I still wouldn't pay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, but this is ridiculous   Im sorry, but this is ridiculous I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im sorry, but this is ridiculous
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M200 :: General Discussion :: GO TO OUR NEW FORUM! www.them200movement.com-
Jump to: