M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet up Lobbies?

Go down 
+6
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Callum
J a c k
xGCx ShaRpShoT
Blazindynamo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazindynamo
Private First Class I
Private First Class I

Meet up Lobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Meet up Lobbies?   Meet up Lobbies? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Hey Guys I know there are a lot of free lancers out there, what do you guys think about a Daily/Weekly Beginner, Intermediate and Expert practice and skirmish lobbies to meet up and maybe start new teams. Don't know if there is a topic out there for this. Not so much for recruiting but maybe teams can grow out of it. Maybe a friendly expert can join the beginner lobby and help out with tactics and techniques, a nice serious place to grow(for the fun of it of course)

Maybe Start up a list and how good you feel you are and go from there.
Let me know...
Back to top Go down
xGCx ShaRpShoT
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Meet up Lobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet up Lobbies?   Meet up Lobbies? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:36 pm

Well, so far sence ive been here on these forums me and redocto or redocto has/had a sniper lobby like every day. so if you join it, it is usually like a FFA with 6 - 10 people.
Back to top Go down
J a c k
Captain II
Captain II
J a c k

Meet up Lobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet up Lobbies?   Meet up Lobbies? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:05 pm

xGCx ShaRpShoT wrote:
Well, so far sence ive been here on these forums me and redocto or redocto has/had a sniper lobby like every day. so if you join it, it is usually like a FFA with 6 - 10 people.

Sounds Good will keep and eye out Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ExtraordinaryGaming
Callum
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
Callum

Meet up Lobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet up Lobbies?   Meet up Lobbies? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:49 pm

Yeah there was one earlier, 6 of us in, but I had a 2 bar connection so I left Sad
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

Meet up Lobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet up Lobbies?   Meet up Lobbies? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Callum wrote:
Yeah there was one earlier, 6 of us in, but I had a 2 bar connection so I left Sad

YEAH because Redocto steals the nearby Mcdonalds Wifi to play xbl!
ok not really. but his host sucks.

and the FFAs are for testing out rules and maps and stuff for our FFA tournaments and such.

If you guys wanted to start organizing these though it would be a good idea and I'd def drop by as many as i could!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KablesCANTdance
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

Meet up Lobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet up Lobbies?   Meet up Lobbies? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Yea I had to drop out cus I was on a 1 bar
Back to top Go down
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

Meet up Lobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet up Lobbies?   Meet up Lobbies? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:20 pm

im in if this happens. this sounds like a great idea
Back to top Go down
Selito Sparrow
VIP Member
VIP Member
Selito Sparrow

Meet up Lobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet up Lobbies?   Meet up Lobbies? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:23 pm

Yeh I've had two nights playing with a 2 bar connection but I think I'll host soon for us EU members to show off against the NA.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/riccardotm
Effect
VIP Member
VIP Member
Effect

Meet up Lobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet up Lobbies?   Meet up Lobbies? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:26 pm

Yeah, we need to find a beast EU member to host Scrims etc, that'd be cool. But for now it's fine playing with NA we can handle the lagg, right :3.
Back to top Go down
Selito Sparrow
VIP Member
VIP Member
Selito Sparrow

Meet up Lobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet up Lobbies?   Meet up Lobbies? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Yeh I suppose, and then when the tables get turned we can annihilate them Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/riccardotm
stolenACCOUNT
Private First Class I
Private First Class I
stolenACCOUNT

Meet up Lobbies? Empty
PostSubject: hmmm beginner lobbies.....   Meet up Lobbies? I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:42 pm

Are there many beginner lobbies? Ive been in a few private lobbies which were Q/S only but everyone else in there was a lot more experienced than me, although it was still massive fun i feel my shots in them are rushed and lucky as i know they are faster than me. I did ok training with a guy off youtube and by the end of it i was beating him a fair bit but as soon as i hit a public lobby i came unstuck, i started fumbling shots and getting sprayed with assault rifles, tubed and commando'd from all directions. I felt like giving up but i have literally lost all interest in any weapon but the intervention lol

Feel like a lobby like that could be a big step towards cracking the challenge. Im on ps3 tho which makes it even harder to find people to practice with! :-(

Question Question Shocked alien Arrow alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet up Lobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet up Lobbies?   Meet up Lobbies? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet up Lobbies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M200 :: General Discussion :: GO TO OUR NEW FORUM! www.them200movement.com-
Jump to: