M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Titles and emblems

Go down 
+11
M40A3 Phaze
Alec
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Zelink
Callum
Xi_XiiX_iX
REDOCTO
Mazes :O
J a c k
Effect
Dubbz
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:10 pm

I use the unbelievable title with the throwing knife emblem. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Effect
VIP Member
VIP Member
Effect

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:17 pm

9 Lives with Spinning 10th cherry
Back to top Go down
J a c k
Captain II
Captain II
J a c k

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Effect wrote:

Same Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ExtraordinaryGaming
Brigadier General III
Brigadier General III

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:22 pm

J a c k wrote:
Effect wrote:

Same Smile

You guys bought your prestige? Gross xD

Any I use 9 Lives and Lightweight, both are legit. Took all of 5th prestige with straight Lightweight and still had to wait to prestige after I was able too. Got the best looking emblem in the game though so its ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:31 pm

Flag of Germany with the Flawless Golden Eagle Emblem. (:
Back to top Go down
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Effect wrote:
I'm only 2nd prestige :/
Back to top Go down
Xi_XiiX_iX
VIP Member
VIP Member
Xi_XiiX_iX

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:08 pm

I usually use the STD (daisy's) title with the 2nd emblem you get ( the one after the dog tags)

but i found the stuck on you title with the emblem that is just a green 4 looks good Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MiLFxxPrODuCTIoNs
Callum
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
Callum

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:45 pm

9 lives and the nuke emblem, both legit.
Back to top Go down
J a c k
Captain II
Captain II
J a c k

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Mazes :O wrote:
J a c k wrote:
Effect wrote:

Same Smile

You guys bought your prestige? Gross xD

Any I use 9 Lives and Lightweight, both are legit. Took all of 5th prestige with straight Lightweight and still had to wait to prestige after I was able too. Got the best looking emblem in the game though so its ok Very Happy

LMAO no i'd never pay for somthing like that xD i hosted my own..
Back to top Go down
Brigadier General III
Brigadier General III

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:18 am

J a c k wrote:

Dont you have to buy something for Jtag? I dont know how it works, oh well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:27 am

It's Sabotage with the moving E-Drop emblem.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.come/G3TMProductions
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:48 am

.44 Magnum title and throwing knife emblem or the gold intervention title and those purple hands
Back to top Go down
Alec
Captain
Captain
Alec

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:18 am

FNG and Dog-tags........

Or sometimes the gold intervention with the gilly suit emblem
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
J a c k
Captain II
Captain II
J a c k

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:43 am

Mazes :O wrote:
J a c k wrote:

Dont you have to buy something for Jtag? I dont know how it works, oh well Very Happy

Yer you need a Jtag but its all patched now unless i re-boot my jtag into a different version which i cba xD
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Phaze
Master Sergeant II
Master Sergeant II
M40A3 Phaze

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:00 pm

9 Lives and Bearhead Emblem.

BEARHEAD PRIDE!
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:14 pm

polish flag and spinning cod 4 10th emblem
both legit xD

I had someone start talking smack at me because i was polish/i was beating him in a FFA w/ ma sniper.
I lol'd because when I asked him why he didn't like polish people he said it was because I was ugly. I politely informed him that I was 9 times more attractive than him and he would probably never have teh secks. He proceeded to repeat "your an ugly pollack" over and over. Until I asked him if he was hispanic (because he sounded like it), then he said no he was irish, to which I called him a soul less ginger baby leperchaun and that he should say hi to hitler for me in hell. (He had legitimately bothered me by bringing up the polish president's plane crash that just happened and said some pretty messed up things, now I don't live in poland but I don't enjoy that kind of ignorance regarding anything, ever. So I did throw a pretty mean statement or two at him before muting him. I don't mean any offense to our irish (or ginger tehe) members <3 hitmarkers)
I'm not racist in any way but this kid deserved to be knocked out.

why are all my posts so long.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KablesCANTdance
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:03 pm

M40A3 Kaaaaables wrote:
both legit xD

I had someone start talking smack at me because i was polish/i was beating him in a FFA w/ ma sniper.
I lol'd because when I asked him why he didn't like polish people he said it was because I was ugly. I politely informed him that I was 9 times more attractive than him and he would probably never have teh secks. He proceeded to repeat "your an ugly pollack" over and over. Until I asked him if he was hispanic (because he sounded like it), then he said no he was irish, to which I called him a soul less ginger baby leperchaun and that he should say hi to hitler for me in hell. (He had legitimately bothered me by bringing up the polish president's plane crash that just happened and said some pretty messed up things, now I don't live in poland but I don't enjoy that kind of ignorance regarding anything, ever. So I did throw a pretty mean statement or two at him before muting him. I don't mean any offense to our irish (or ginger tehe) members <3 hitmarkers)

why are
all my posts so long.

no offense taken- that kid deserved to be slapped, just don't think all of us Irish peope are little racist pricks Smile
In Ireland there are little pricks who aren't mature too, same with England, same with America or any other place in the world
But a better insult for English people is Chav (council house and violent) and if he was saying anything about Poland being immigrents say "what about the famine in Ireland you all emigrated over here to America" just to shut him up. But I hate these little bastards thinking there tough on xbl just don't think were all like that and I'm sorry that he's smart enough to say your ugly even though he's never seen you. Good job, I feel priveliged to get that wee mention lol Smile
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:22 pm

I <3 Hitmarkers xx wrote:
M40A3 Kaaaaables wrote:
both legit xD

why are
all my posts so long.

no offense taken- that kid deserved to be slapped, just don't think all of us Irish peope are little racist pricks Smile
In Ireland there are little pricks who aren't mature too, same with England, same with America or any other place in the world
But a better insult for English people is Chav (council house and violent) and if he was saying anything about Poland being immigrents say "what about the famine in Ireland you all emigrated over here to America" just to shut him up. But I hate these little bastards thinking there tough on xbl just don't think were all like that and I'm sorry that he's smart enough to say your ugly even though he's never seen you. Good job, I feel priveliged to get that wee mention lol Smile

Haha no i know there are stupid people everywhere I just didn't want you to think I actually disliked anyone based on something so stupid. Smile
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Yea lol, I don't take any offense to stereotypes I personally don't have Ginger hair, I'm not a farmer, I'm not poor and i'm not a leprechaun Smile it's just stupid stereotypes-people over here say "oh your fat" to Americans when really the majority of Americans aren't fat.
Also these scum who put their clan tags as [9/11] or [IRA] I hate, also [Nazi] clan tags are disgraceful. Like my grandad was killed by the IRA and my dad has a fake leg because of them and guys think they're cool with that clan tag?
Also these retards with 9/11 I really do hope they get cancer when hundreds of people died and they laugh at it. When I say to the wee scrotum heads about it they're like "Haha, the IRA raped ur mum" or "I cummed over 9/11" these two quotes aren't fiction people have actually said this to me. And then when I saw about Nazi obviously it's "Jew rat" I've been called even tho I'm clearly not Jewish
that's my rant over lol, it's just immature and ridiculous
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Yea lol, I don't take any offense to stereotypes I personally don't have Ginger hair, I'm not a farmer, I'm not poor and i'm not a leprechaun Smile it's just stupid stereotypes-people over here say "oh your fat" to Americans when really the majority of Americans aren't fat.
Also these scum who put their clan tags as [9/11] or [IRA] I hate, also [Nazi] clan tags are disgraceful. Like my grandad was killed by the IRA and my dad has a fake leg because of them and guys think they're cool with that clan tag?
Also these retards with 9/11 I really do hope they get cancer when hundreds of people died and they laugh at it. When I say to the wee scrotum heads about it they're like "Haha, the IRA raped ur mum" or "I cummed over 9/11" these two quotes aren't fiction people have actually said this to me. And then when I saw about Nazi obviously it's "Jew rat" I've been called even tho I'm clearly not Jewish

ran into a 9/11 clan tag idiot in ffa the other night too.
after the game ended (he won by 2 while camping w/ an aa12 and cold blooded on salvage) I said "nice clan tag idiot" and left
he then sent me message after message talking about how 9/11 was great and hes glad my mom/dad/grandma/whoever died in the attacks and stuff like that.
I wanted to hit him in the mouth. I weigh 125 and I'm 5'8. I'd have gladly gotten in a fight with this idiot. i considered recording all the messages and uploading them telling ppl to file complaints on him to get his acct banned.
Back to top Go down
Eskimo
Corporal I
Corporal I

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:34 am

right now its the legend title with the flawless golden eagle emblem, trying to get ICE Man because it'd go with my gamer tag
Back to top Go down
Ashley
First Sergeant I
First Sergeant I
Ashley

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:37 am

I use..

Interventon gold title and the 1,000 kills with Precision Aistrike emblem.

Both legit, of course.
Back to top Go down
Agmaa
Sergeant I
Sergeant I
Agmaa

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:51 am

^^^ Lies. I use The Watchman because it goes with my gamertag, and i jsut use dogtags since i dun have no good emblems. Trying to get the bear, though.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
First Sergeant I
First Sergeant I
Ashley

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:45 am

Agmaa wrote:
^^^ Lies. I use The Watchman because it goes with my gamertag, and i jsut use dogtags since i dun have no good emblems. Trying to get the bear, though.

No

I'm not lying..
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:58 am

M40A3 Kaaaaables wrote:

ran into a 9/11 clan tag idiot in ffa the other night too.
after the game ended (he won by 2 while camping w/ an aa12 and cold blooded on salvage) I said "nice clan tag idiot" and left
he then sent me message after message talking about how 9/11 was great and hes glad my mom/dad/grandma/whoever died in the attacks and stuff like that.
I wanted to hit him in the mouth. I weigh 125 and I'm 5'8. I'd have gladly gotten in a fight with this idiot. i considered recording all the messages and uploading them telling ppl to file complaints on him to get his acct banned.

Yep, that just about sums up the idiots on xbl. Are you 5'8? You look taller In that vid lol, I'm 5'9 Smile I bet you if you counted your hair you would be 6'0 lol
but yea, these guys seriously deserve cancer instead of all the good people in the world getting it
I file a complaint for racism everytime and have a go at them everytime
It's just a Pity it's on xbox, because I would love to punch some of these guys in the face

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Titles and emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titles and emblems   Titles and emblems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titles and emblems
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M200 :: General Discussion :: GO TO OUR NEW FORUM! www.them200movement.com-
Jump to: