M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get a forum logo or something...

Go down 
+2
REDOCTO
TWei Baby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TWei Baby
1st Lieutenant II
1st Lieutenant II
TWei Baby

Get a forum logo or something... Empty
PostSubject: Get a forum logo or something...   Get a forum logo or something... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:00 pm

The forum looks a bit generic and bland. This is obviously understandable with a free forum, but a little bit of code could make it a little more aesthetically pleasing, and by extension, much more professional.

Also, this may just be because I am right handed or because of the forums I usually go to but, I think its alot better with the chatbox and the other stuff on the right instead of the left.
This is how a forum I regularly visit is set up, any I find it much better. Could just be my taste...
Back to top Go down
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

PostSubject: Re: Get a forum logo or something...   Get a forum logo or something... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:13 pm

TWei Baby wrote:
The forum looks a bit generic and bland. This is obviously understandable with a free forum, but a little bit of code could make it a little more aesthetically pleasing, and by extension, much more professional.

Also, this may just be because I am right handed or because of the forums I usually go to but, I think its alot better with the chatbox and the other stuff on the right instead of the left.
This is how a forum I regularly visit is set up, any I find it much better. Could just be my taste...

Suggestions noted.
I will make something happen soon. Sorry for the bland forum.

And majority seem to like it on the left. Sorry bud Razz
Back to top Go down
TWei Baby
1st Lieutenant II
1st Lieutenant II
TWei Baby

PostSubject: Re: Get a forum logo or something...   Get a forum logo or something... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:27 pm

hey its all good. majority rules right.
Back to top Go down
Xi_XiiX_iX
VIP Member
VIP Member
Xi_XiiX_iX

PostSubject: Re: Get a forum logo or something...   Get a forum logo or something... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:15 pm

I agree, have sort of a banner thing that when you click on it, it redirects you to the forum...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MiLFxxPrODuCTIoNs
Callum
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
Callum

PostSubject: Re: Get a forum logo or something...   Get a forum logo or something... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:18 am

TWei Baby wrote:
I think its alot better with the chatbox and the other stuff on the right instead of the left..

I agree Smile
Back to top Go down
Mazes :O
Brigadier General III
Brigadier General III

PostSubject: Re: Get a forum logo or something...   Get a forum logo or something... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Callum wrote:
TWei Baby wrote:
I think its alot better with the chatbox and the other stuff on the right instead of the left..

I agree Smile

Me too.
Back to top Go down
TWei Baby
1st Lieutenant II
1st Lieutenant II
TWei Baby

PostSubject: Re: Get a forum logo or something...   Get a forum logo or something... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:54 pm

OOOOOH! me likey the new banner
Back to top Go down
Callum
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
Callum

PostSubject: Re: Get a forum logo or something...   Get a forum logo or something... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Yeah the new banner is sexeh.
Back to top Go down
Brigadier General III
Brigadier General III

PostSubject: Re: Get a forum logo or something...   Get a forum logo or something... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:16 am

Great job to whoever did the banner, I think it was Redocto but im not sure. Anyway, nice job!
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: Get a forum logo or something...   Get a forum logo or something... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:23 am

It's pretty decent. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.come/G3TMProductions
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

PostSubject: Re: Get a forum logo or something...   Get a forum logo or something... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:40 am

The culprit is me.
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: Get a forum logo or something...   Get a forum logo or something... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:03 am

REDOCTO wrote:
The culprit is me.

Oh shit. o.o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.come/G3TMProductions
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get a forum logo or something...   Get a forum logo or something... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get a forum logo or something...
Page 1 of 1