M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fancy meeting you here!

Go down 
+4
Aqua
TWei Baby
Sling
M40A3 Kaaaaables
8 posters
AuthorMessage
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

Fancy meeting you here! Empty
PostSubject: Fancy meeting you here!   Fancy meeting you here! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Whats up guys?
I'm Kables/Kevin/Kablescantdance
I have a youtube channel where I have a video (commentary #2) where I go into detail about who I am and my history in gaming and all that
but the gist of it is.
I played halo 2
i played halo 3
now I play this. Smile

oh and the link to my channel is Youtube.com/user/Kablescantdance
check out my commentaries, thumbs up them, Wink and comment if you can.
Oh and you definitely will want to sub me because my montage is underway and its going to be ridiculously epic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KablesCANTdance
Sling
Private II
Private II

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here!   Fancy meeting you here! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:49 pm

Heyy Kaaaables, my friend sent me here to regista Smile
Im personal friends with Poppa Sunkist/iiNGaGeDx or w/e. He lives across the street. haha. But yeah! Cool forums.
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here!   Fancy meeting you here! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:15 am

nice dude! thanks for taking the time to sign up and everything.
Once this place takes off its going to be priceless. being able to just come on here and find sniper team scrims and people to play with all the time.
I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
TWei Baby
1st Lieutenant II
1st Lieutenant II
TWei Baby

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here!   Fancy meeting you here! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Hey Kev, its Matt Weiland.
Just thought I would do my part and register here. Plus its a really good idea.

After watching your commentaries I have started trying out some quickscoping. I'm not great at the moment (It seems I get a perfect 1:2 K:D ratio every time I try it Laughing ) but I'm getting pretty good at it. Not to mention I just started playing MW2 again after a 2 month hiatus, and switching to tactical layout. I even had to drop the sensitivity down to 8 just to be able to consistently scope in. The hardest part is stopping for a second to shoot. (I always want to involuntarily move)

But, just figured I would say whats up.
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Sergeant II
Sergeant II

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here!   Fancy meeting you here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:50 am

M40A3 Kaaaaables wrote:
Whats up guys?
I'm Kables/Kevin/Kablescantdance

r u for sexes chat?
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here!   Fancy meeting you here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:47 pm

TWei Baby wrote:
Hey Kev, its Matt Weiland.
Just thought I would do my part and register here. Plus its a really good idea.

After watching your commentaries I have started trying out some quickscoping. I'm not great at the moment (It seems I get a perfect 1:2 K:D ratio every time I try it Laughing ) but I'm getting pretty good at it. Not to mention I just started playing MW2 again after a 2 month hiatus, and switching to tactical layout. I even had to drop the sensitivity down to 8 just to be able to consistently scope in. The hardest part is stopping for a second to shoot. (I always want to involuntarily move)

But, just figured I would say whats up.

Hey dude! I tried to invite you for the open lobby thing last weekend but you weren't on.
Don't blame you though, it was a friday night and all.
Haha, but we gotta get to play together sometime soon for sure.
thanks for registering Smile

Aqua-yes. always. yes.
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here!   Fancy meeting you here! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:37 am

Ahhh, your video essentially brought me here. Nice to meet you. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.come/G3TMProductions
Mazes :O
Brigadier General III
Brigadier General III
Mazes :O

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here!   Fancy meeting you here! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:43 am

So, Kables, if I asked you to dance with me, you couldn't? Sad
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here!   Fancy meeting you here! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:11 am

Mazes :O wrote:
So, Kables, if I asked you to dance with me, you couldn't? Sad

I'd try my best.
It'd provide the lol! lol! 's
Back to top Go down
Xi_XiiX_iX
VIP Member
VIP Member
Xi_XiiX_iX

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here!   Fancy meeting you here! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Ahaaa
Just watched your commentary #6 and thought i'd join your forum thing Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MiLFxxPrODuCTIoNs
II RYAN II CFC
Private First Class II
Private First Class II

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here!   Fancy meeting you here! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:19 pm

Hey kables just watched your commentaries and I subbed sunny , How long have you been quickscoping for?
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here!   Fancy meeting you here! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:01 pm

II RYAN II CFC wrote:
Hey kables just watched your commentaries and I subbed sunny , How long have you been quickscoping for?

Thanks dude! I appreciate it a ton. and I've only been quickscoping for probably 3 months ish. I did it in cod4 with an acog like, waay back in the day but I only played cod4 with friends and only did to for fun and never took it seriously or realized that it was like, a difficult or impressive thing. (Granted the acog in cod4 wasn't exactly difficult xD) So on MW2 I tore through the prestiges then around 8 or 9th prestige I started quickscoping and thennn just never looked back. Smile haha

Xi_XiiX_iX wrote:
Ahaaa
Just watched your commentary #6 and thought i'd join your forum thing Smile

Thanks dude! Make sure you get any of your sniper friends up in here too! We need to make this community growww!
Back to top Go down
II RYAN II CFC
Private First Class II
Private First Class II

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here!   Fancy meeting you here! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:04 pm

That's cool me and my friends are pretty much the same we always used acog m40's in cod4 always going for insane no-scopes. Now after we have played MW2 a while we are looking for 3v3's so far 1 win and no losses. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here!   Fancy meeting you here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fancy meeting you here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M200 :: GO TO OUR NEW FORUM! www.them200movement.com-
Jump to: