M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Class to Kill Boosters With?

Go down 
+2
Mazes :O
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

Best Class to Kill Boosters With? Empty
PostSubject: Best Class to Kill Boosters With?   Best Class to Kill Boosters With? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:51 pm

I personally like to roll with this:
MP5K w/ FMJ
RPG (AT4S now because I prestiged)
Throwing Knives ( to humiliate them and then T-Bag thier corpses)
Marathon
Cold-Blooded
Ninja Pro (so they don't hear me or see me on their little heartbeat sensors and when I use sitreps it's to easy to find them and not as fun Sad

But I discovered today boosters aren't all bad, today I got my all pro challenge by get a no scope collaterall on 2 boosters behind the crate on favela

What is your favourite class for killing boosters?
Post it here
Smile
Back to top Go down
Brigadier General III
Brigadier General III

PostSubject: Re: Best Class to Kill Boosters With?   Best Class to Kill Boosters With? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Booster hunting is so fun haha. I use:

P90 w/ Silencer
RPG
C4
Smoke grenades
Marathon
Cold-Blooded
SitRep or Ninja it depends if I remember to change it from Ninja when I join FFAs...

Its funny when people are boosting because they are so focused on boosting they dont notice anything around them, you can go up behind the guy shooting spin around in circle and jump in the air, they never seem to notice haha.
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: Best Class to Kill Boosters With?   Best Class to Kill Boosters With? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Honestly never did it yet. However I had a friend or two in our lobby and these two guys had opposite scores(pretty much). They got raped by the whole lobby pretty much and left. :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.come/G3TMProductions
Xenohn
Staff Sergeant I
Staff Sergeant I

PostSubject: Re: Best Class to Kill Boosters With?   Best Class to Kill Boosters With? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:42 am

Is it just me or has there not been as much annoying stuff on MW2 lately.
I usually can't play the game without rage quitting and cutting off my Xbox... Lately has been going pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

PostSubject: Re: Best Class to Kill Boosters With?   Best Class to Kill Boosters With? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Mazes :O wrote:
Booster hunting is so fun haha. I use:

P90 w/ Silencer
RPG
C4
Smoke grenades
Marathon
Cold-Blooded
SitRep or Ninja it depends if I remember to change it from Ninja when I join FFAs...

Its funny when people are boosting because they are so focused on boosting they dont notice anything around them, you can go up behind the guy shooting spin around in circle and jump in the air, they never seem to notice haha.

same except i use semtex not c4
Back to top Go down
Effect
VIP Member
VIP Member
Effect

PostSubject: Re: Best Class to Kill Boosters With?   Best Class to Kill Boosters With? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:30 pm

RPD W. Grip (so you can shoot for ages XD)
RPG x2
Semtex
Stuns
Marathon
Cold Blooded
Ninja

cherry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Class to Kill Boosters With?   Best Class to Kill Boosters With? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Class to Kill Boosters With?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M200 :: General Discussion :: GO TO OUR NEW FORUM! www.them200movement.com-
Jump to: