M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some BIG Changes Around Here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

Some BIG Changes Around Here Empty
PostSubject: Some BIG Changes Around Here   Some BIG Changes Around Here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:29 pm

Hello M200 Members!

Your Final Kill Cam Stealer, RED, here giving you guys an update of what's going on around here.

First of all, it may have been apparent to some of you but currently, www.m200movement.com link
does not work.

That is because we are moving to a faster, stronger, better, site. With all the support and kind donations
you guys have given us, we are moving to a new forum. So until everything is installed and ready to go,
this forum will go back to the old address of m200.forumotion.com.

I apologize for the inconvenience but trust me once we all move over to the new forum, it will be all worth it.

As of right now we are dealing with some legal issues which should be resolved really soon.
So expect the move very very soon.

Until then thanks for being part of our M200 Movement. And until we dominate the world, we will
never stop working for you guys!
Back to top Go down
D1EN0M1TE
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
D1EN0M1TE

PostSubject: Re: Some BIG Changes Around Here   Some BIG Changes Around Here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:18 pm

I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME!!!! Now I have to type an extra 3 characters...
Back to top Go down
Mazes :O
Brigadier General III
Brigadier General III
Mazes :O

PostSubject: Re: Some BIG Changes Around Here   Some BIG Changes Around Here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Glad to hear that we're about to upgrade to a better forum, pretty fast too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some BIG Changes Around Here   Some BIG Changes Around Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some BIG Changes Around Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M200 :: GO TO OUR NEW FORUM! www.them200movement.com-
Jump to: