M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The moment you've all been waiting for...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
D1EN0M1TE
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
D1EN0M1TE

The moment you've all been waiting for... Empty
PostSubject: The moment you've all been waiting for...   The moment you've all been waiting for... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:42 pm

My first montage is out! Episode 1, an exciting 7 minutes of montage madness. Check it out here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLoZ6HzNGk8 Go thumbs up, comment, and subscribe!
Back to top Go down
Mazes :O
Brigadier General III
Brigadier General III

PostSubject: Re: The moment you've all been waiting for...   The moment you've all been waiting for... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Somethings wrong with my java so I can't watch it, gave it a thumbs up though. Will watch as soon as I can, and subbed.
Back to top Go down
D1EN0M1TE
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
D1EN0M1TE

PostSubject: Re: The moment you've all been waiting for...   The moment you've all been waiting for... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:14 pm

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tommy
First Sergeant I
First Sergeant I
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: The moment you've all been waiting for...   The moment you've all been waiting for... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:16 pm

nice dude alien
Back to top Go down
Brigadier General III
Brigadier General III

PostSubject: Re: The moment you've all been waiting for...   The moment you've all been waiting for... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Is there sound? I got the video to load but no sound...

Im going to just uninstall and reinstall java

Edit, it worked now, and that was awesome. Great job, can't wait for #2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Agmaa
Sergeant I
Sergeant I
Agmaa

PostSubject: Re: The moment you've all been waiting for...   The moment you've all been waiting for... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:50 am

Heres my 2 cents.

Editing was terrible. Fast forwarding through kills, slo mo when there was no kills. Song choice was bad and didn't sync with the kills. The kills were pretty bad, hard aims, barrel stuff spamming with the Barrett.

That is constructive criticsm. Don't take it the wrong way, I've played private matches with you and your great. Montage, not so much.

You can do a lot better, so strive to do your best.
Back to top Go down
D1EN0M1TE
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
D1EN0M1TE

PostSubject: Re: The moment you've all been waiting for...   The moment you've all been waiting for... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:05 am

Agmaa wrote:
Heres my 2 cents.

Editing was terrible. Fast forwarding through kills, slo mo when there was no kills. Song choice was bad and didn't sync with the kills. The kills were pretty bad, hard aims, barrel stuff spamming with the Barrett.

That is constructive criticsm. Don't take it the wrong way, I've played private matches with you and your great. Montage, not so much.

Yeah, I've never edited before and had nobody to help me or anything. There was a part about halfway through the video where it was totally messed up, I believe its just after the 2nd song where random clips start coming in and its weird. Other than that I dont know when I fast fowarded through kills. As for spamming with the barret there is really only 1 scene when I use it. I didnt think there were many hard aims or slo mo at the wrong time, but I do appreciate the critisism. My next montage should be better as I will have a fresh start and more general knowledge of how to use vegas.
Back to top Go down
Agmaa
Sergeant I
Sergeant I
Agmaa

PostSubject: Re: The moment you've all been waiting for...   The moment you've all been waiting for... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:12 am

Yeah i realize there was only 1 scene with the barrett. Anyway, it was good for your first time. Cant wait for the second one.
Back to top Go down
D1EN0M1TE
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
D1EN0M1TE

PostSubject: Re: The moment you've all been waiting for...   The moment you've all been waiting for... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:52 am

Agmaa wrote:
Yeah i realize there was only 1 scene with the barrett. Anyway, it was good for your first time. Cant wait for the second one.

Thanks man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: The moment you've all been waiting for...   The moment you've all been waiting for... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:54 pm

D1EN0M1TE wrote:
Agmaa wrote:
Heres my 2 cents.

Yeah, I've never edited before and had nobody to help me or anything. There was a part about halfway through the video where it was totally messed up, I believe its just after the 2nd song where random clips start coming in and its weird. Other than that I dont know when I fast fowarded through kills. As for spamming with the barret there is really only 1 scene when I use it. I didnt think there were many hard aims or slo mo at the wrong me, but I do appreciate the critisism. My next montage should be better as I will have a fresh start and more general knowledge of how to use vegas.

Bit Harsh tbh^^^^^
I will sub as soon as I find out where the sub button is lol
Looking forward to the next montage Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The moment you've all been waiting for...   The moment you've all been waiting for... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The moment you've all been waiting for...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M200 :: General Discussion :: Gaming & Machinima Discussion-
Jump to: