M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NHL Playoffs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:21 am

Who do you think will make it to the Finals? I don't pay too much attention to hockey, but I wanted to see what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
Effect
VIP Member
VIP Member
Effect

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:24 am

The Compton Red socks, or the British Crum Pets
Back to top Go down
Mazes :O
Brigadier General III
Brigadier General III
Mazes :O

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:37 am

I dont even know who is in them lol. I only ever watch hockey during the olympics. I know there is a team called the red wings, so if they are in it, I think they are going to win.
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Sergeant II
Sergeant II

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:15 am

In the East it's going to be Washington or Pittsburgh. Preferably Washington as I hate the Penguins with a passion. Only problem is that Washington doesn't have a reliable enough goalie to make it. I'm rooting for Boston to make it, but I'm not exactly convinced they have what it takes.
In the West I would like Chicago to make it, since the Flames didn't make it haha. They also don't have the goaltending to do it really, so I'm not getting my hopes up. San Jose is going to poop the bed like every year so I'm thinking it will be Phoenix or Vancouver.

Just my prediction.
Back to top Go down
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:50 pm

I agree that Washington is good, but not a reliable goalie. And yes there is a team the Red Wings Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aqua
Sergeant II
Sergeant II

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:51 am

I don't have a over amount of confidence in the Red Wings this year. When they are playing good they are probably the best in the league, it's just they haven't been playing there best a whole lot this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NHL Playoffs
Page 1 of 1