M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW QS CLAN RECRUITING

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EcK
Private II
Private II
EcK

NEW QS CLAN RECRUITING Empty
PostSubject: NEW QS CLAN RECRUITING   NEW QS CLAN RECRUITING I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:09 am

New Quick Scoping clan MW2 we are recruiting so hit me up my XBOX LIVE GT is Ts II EcK II Ts
Just send me a message saying trails or i want to try out or something along they lines we have an EU Leader that is me but we need a NA or USA leader to so message me please the clan is called ToTaL SnIpEzZ for now(can change in the future)
Back to top Go down
Effect
VIP Member
VIP Member
Effect

PostSubject: Re: NEW QS CLAN RECRUITING   NEW QS CLAN RECRUITING I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:30 am

Gl with the clan, but don't make people commit and change their names if your going to change the clan name,

Effect.
Back to top Go down
EcK
Private II
Private II
EcK

PostSubject: Re: NEW QS CLAN RECRUITING   NEW QS CLAN RECRUITING I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Thanks for the tip and we wont change the names until we get a name we can stick to new members of the clan also can give ideas and stuff for names.
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: NEW QS CLAN RECRUITING   NEW QS CLAN RECRUITING I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:48 pm

I might give it a shot, il add you later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW QS CLAN RECRUITING   NEW QS CLAN RECRUITING I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW QS CLAN RECRUITING
Page 1 of 1