M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welll Herro Thurr.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
frozTLiiMiiTz
Corporal II
Corporal II
frozTLiiMiiTz

Welll Herro Thurr. Empty
PostSubject: Welll Herro Thurr.   Welll Herro Thurr. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:24 am

Yoooo Peoples, Well here's how it goess, I go by the name Mark. My gamertag is frozT LiiMiiTz So sendd me some friend requestss Very Happy But neways, im the leader of the clan frozT, Which hopefully will get big someday<3 I have a youtube where i post things like montages and stuff, and i have a series called "My LiMiTzZ" Where i upload some sexyy shots i hit. Heres a link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/user/kidzmageler subscribe to me Very Happy. Thanksss if you read this, (: lol!
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

Welll Herro Thurr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welll Herro Thurr.   Welll Herro Thurr. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:22 am

welcome! you should get your whole team/clan on here so we can start building up the number of clans who can scrim each other and stuff!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KablesCANTdance
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

Welll Herro Thurr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welll Herro Thurr.   Welll Herro Thurr. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:44 am

Yeah that's sick. Welcome! Make sure you bring all your clan members here and meet the community (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welll Herro Thurr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welll Herro Thurr.   Welll Herro Thurr. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welll Herro Thurr.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M200 :: GO TO OUR NEW FORUM! www.them200movement.com-
Jump to: