M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!

Go down 
+11
Godly Rage
Tommy
Xi_XiiX_iX
Dubbz
Selito Sparrow
Zelink
REDOCTO
M40A3 Phaze
Effect
D1EN0M1TE
M40A3 Kaaaaables
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! Empty
PostSubject: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:49 pm

*******************EDIT PLEASE READ******************
We are going to have to postpone the tournament until next weekend (the weekend of April 23rd/24th) because we didn't have enough people sign up, I blame us mostly because we didn't give you guys enough notice ahead of time. Please read my last post in the thread which is on page 2, it explains everything. Thanks!

Alright, so while we try to raise money to upgrade our website we have been looking for as many ways as possible to raise money without being lazy, worthless, bums.
One of the suggestions we had from some of our members was to have a FFA knockout tournament, so after thinking it over and making sure we can make it happen, we've decided to get things rolling with a pretty simple FFA tournament.

First off, we are willing to do this for our both our NA and EU members, as long as we can get enough interest and have enough people to play in both tournaments.
We want to have at least 16 people per tournament so that we can have two rounds, an elimination round and a finals round.

The way it will work is we do two 8 man FFA games and the players in the top 4 will advance from each, making up the finals round of 8 players who will compete for first place and the prize!

Like I said, as long as we can generate enough players from the EU we are more than willing to do a separate tournament for our overseas friends.
The same goes for the PS3 community as well. If we can get enough people, we will make it happen.

Entry fee is going to be $5 per person.

The winner of the tournament will be able to choose between $25 cash or 2 free months of VIP membership to the site.

FFA Tournament Rules
1) You will listen to the person officiating your matches, we are going to have this run as smoothly as possible and are going to need everyone's undivided attention when setting up games and getting things ready to go.
2) You must be appearing online at the time of the tournament's set start time in order to be invited to the game (less of a rule, more of a reminder to you all to check your online status haha)
3) We won't be able to wait any longer than 10 minutes past the set start time if someone isn't showing up.
4) Classes-
Primary Weapon- Intervention with either FMJ or Extended Mags.

Secondary Weapon- Stinger Missile Launcher. (You won't be using it obviously because Killstreaks will be off but in the case of accidental weapon swaps from either running out of ammo or accidental YY failure [happens to me a lot xD] we won't have any issues with people being killed by weapons other than the Intervention.) Feel free to drop the stinger missile for a fallen Intervention whenever possible if you would like.

Perks-
Blue- Sleight of Hand
Red- Stopping Power (Health will be on HALF. NOT minuscule)
Green- Ninja or Commando. (Commando for those who may be in a prestige and have not yet unlocked Ninja but still wish to compete)
DEATH STREAK- MUST BE COPYCAT
(Sorry for the caps but this is a must)

5) Game Rules
FFA settings.
Radar - ON
Health - Half
Killstreaks - OFF
Score Limit - Unlimited
Time Limit - 10 Minutes
1st through 8th place will be decided by kills when the time limit is reached.

6) Map- Scrapyard

7) Quick-scoping No-Scoping enforcement
We will have at least one (maybe two or three) Forum Admin in each game who will be spectating and watching everyone. If you are caught hard-scoping you will be docked 5 kills from your final score.

>>>> "How do I know what is defined as a hard-scope?"
We define a hard-scope as anytime you are scoped in and stay scoped in long enough for your avatar (person you're playing as) to take a deep breath, and have his heart beat the first time. If we hear the heart beat, that is a hard-scope. I would advise going into a private match and testing this out so you can get used to the timing.
If you don't normally hold your breath when you scope to take a shot, we as admins pretty much have the timing down and will be able to tell if it would have been a heartbeat by the time you took your shot.

Well, that pretty much covers the rules so we are hoping to hold the tournament on THIS SATURDAY (I know its not a ton of notice but we want to get things rolling as fast as we can for you guys)

The exact times are yet to be decided but we will probably hold the first round at 5 or 6pm Eastern Time (US) and the Finals round will be around 8 or 9pm Est.

For our EU friends, if we generate enough players we can work out a time frame that works for you but I will need help from someone over there to help me pick out a good time. Smile

So lets start telling people about this and get people signed up!!
ILY guys!

-Kables

P.S. Every single dollar we raise from this tournament is going directly back into this site to make it a more efficient, popular and fun community for you guys. We are nearing our goal of having enough money to buy a new site and we are hoping this tournament can put us over the edge so that Redocto can begin working on setting up the new site early next week.

Last edited by M40A3 Kaaaaables on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KablesCANTdance
D1EN0M1TE
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
D1EN0M1TE

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:59 pm

I'll join. Quick question though, will admins or M40A3 people be playing? Then I might rethink...

GT: D1EN0M1TE
I can pay by paypal.

Last edited by D1EN0M1TE on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Effect
VIP Member
VIP Member
Effect

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:07 pm

GamerTag: eZiRe Effect

Who do i send the money to, and what's the prize?

P.S Think of this as a donation, it's going to a good cause Smile.
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:14 pm

D1EN0M1TE wrote:
I'll join. Quick question though, will admins or M40A3 people be playing? Then I might rethink...

I can pay by paypal.

Nope this is just a forum member thing. I won't be playing and neither will any of the M40's. Neither will Redocto, but ... even if he did, I don't see him causing any real issues for you guys. Smile hahah
Back to top Go down
D1EN0M1TE
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
D1EN0M1TE

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:19 pm

M40A3 Kaaaaables wrote:
Nope this is just a forum member thing. I won't be playing and neither will any of the M40's. Neither will Redocto, but ... even if he did, I don't see him causing any real issues for you guys. Smile hahah

Well I can't say I don't agree.
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Phaze
Master Sergeant II
Master Sergeant II
M40A3 Phaze

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:54 pm

I'll definately do this, my payment method is Paypal and i'm European.

Last edited by M40A3 Phaze on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:01 pm

M40A3 Phaze wrote:
Oh wait, i can't play :z it says no M40's. :3

we might be able to let you play in the EU tourney depending on how many ppl sign up and whether or not anyone in the tournament objects.
You were a community member first so we might be able to work it out. we will see. Smile
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Phaze
Master Sergeant II
Master Sergeant II
M40A3 Phaze

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:03 pm

M40A3 Kaaaaables wrote:
M40A3 Phaze wrote:
Oh wait, i can't play :z it says no M40's. :3

we might be able to let you play in the EU tourney depending on how many ppl sign up and whether or not anyone in the tournament objects.
You were a community member first so we might be able to work it out. we will see. Smile

Alright thanks.
Back to top Go down
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:16 pm

M40A3 Kaaaaables wrote:
D1EN0M1TE wrote:

I can pay by paypal.

UH WHAT!

Anyway yeah guys this should be a ton of fun so join in! And help out the forum (:
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Ahh, well for the PS3 playes, just look at how this is set-up as it will probably be the same for the PS3, but I would probably be refing. Good luck to those who enter this tournament. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.come/G3TMProductions
Selito Sparrow
VIP Member
VIP Member
Selito Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:45 pm

I'm interested in signing up but i've got a few questions to ask you or red first though, i'll ask you on skype.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/riccardotm
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:01 pm

Zelink wrote:
Ahh, well for the PS3 playes, just look at how this is set-up as it will probably be the same for the PS3, but I would probably be refing. Good luck to those who enter this tournament. ^_^

^took the words right outta my mouf.

and sparrow ask away
Back to top Go down
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:08 am

Ill join
Back to top Go down
Effect
VIP Member
VIP Member
Effect

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:17 am

Dubbz wrote:
Ill join

Just a quick note What a Face

If you want to take part, please post in this format, i'm taking a list down of everyone thats taking part, along with what tournament (NA/EU/PS3)

Format:
Quote :
GT:
Back to top Go down
Xi_XiiX_iX
VIP Member
VIP Member
Xi_XiiX_iX

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:32 am

Zelink wrote:

Ahhh why you refing? Sad you should play!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MiLFxxPrODuCTIoNs
Tommy
First Sergeant I
First Sergeant I
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:32 am

Ill do it
Back to top Go down
D1EN0M1TE
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
D1EN0M1TE

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:10 pm

Can we see some sort of list of people who are serious about joining and have the means to pay?
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Hey guys,
So it looks like we have to push the tournament back a week and do it next weekend.
I think we waited too long to announce this and we didnt give people enough time to register and tell their friends, so we are going to push it back until next weekend and hopefully we can have enough people sign up to fill the Xbox NA, EU, and PS3 brackets so we can get everyone from the community in on the fun.

I'm about to record my next commentary and I will be talking about the site and the tournament so that should drive more traffic to us and get more people to register.

Unfortunately this means we also have to push back the purchase of our real website as well, we were hoping this would raise the money and we could get it bought and underway next week, but that's okay we can be patient for a week I guess. Smile

Thanks for the support guys, and if you do want to play, and you can pay for it, please send me a PM with your gamertag, platform, and whether you are NA or EU. And I will start compiling the official list.

Thanks guys ily
<3 Kables
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Phaze
Master Sergeant II
Master Sergeant II
M40A3 Phaze

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:07 pm

GT: M40A3 Phaze
Console: Xbox 360
Back to top Go down
Godly Rage
VIP Member
VIP Member
Godly Rage

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:36 am

Meee u know my GT Smile
Back to top Go down
Effect
VIP Member
VIP Member
Effect

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Godly Rage wrote:
Meee u know my GT Smile

Location? trying to make a list cherry
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:41 pm

NA
- D1EN0M1TE
- ZoMo I TeMpeR

EU:
- Effect
- Phaze
- Selito Sparrow

PS3:
- Zelink
Back to top Go down
https://m200.forumotion.com
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:59 pm

Admin wrote:
NA
- D1EN0M1TE
- ZoMo I TeMpeR

EU:
- Effect
- Phaze
- Selito Sparrow

PS3:
- Zelink

Can't pay, lol.
Let alone today I will be at a Birthday Party for a long time. :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.come/G3TMProductions
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:12 pm

I would participate but i cant pay Sad
Back to top Go down
eRa EleMentZz
Private I
Private I
eRa EleMentZz

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:42 pm

GT:eRa EleMentZz

Console: xbox 360
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!   M200's First Ever FFA Tournament! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M200's First Ever FFA Tournament!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next