M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh sorry didn't notice you there..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazes :O
Brigadier General III
Brigadier General III
Mazes :O

Oh sorry didn't notice you there.. Empty
PostSubject: Oh sorry didn't notice you there..   Oh sorry didn't notice you there.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:35 am

Hello! I am Mazes.
My gamertag is: E1emayoh, having trouble saying it? Well your not the first, its pronounced L-M-A-O, see what I did there? And if your wondering why I dont just use E1emayoh as my username, I always use Mazes, no exceptions. Mad

I use to snipe with the Intervention, a lot, but I spent the last two prestiges (8 and 9) doing challenges for the barret, so I am just starting to use the Intervention after a 3 week break.
Hope to play with all you peeps... Wink
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

Oh sorry didn't notice you there.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh sorry didn't notice you there..   Oh sorry didn't notice you there.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Mazes :O wrote:
Hello! I am Mazes.
My gamertag is: E1emayoh, having trouble saying it? Well your not the first, its pronounced L-M-A-O, see what I did there? And if your wondering why I dont just use E1emayoh as my username, I always use Mazes, no exceptions. Mad

I use to snipe with the Intervention, a lot, but I spent the last two prestiges (8 and 9) doing challenges for the barret, so I am just starting to use the Intervention after a 3 week break.
Hope to play with all you peeps... Wink

I see what you did there!!
Welcome bro!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KablesCANTdance

Oh sorry didn't notice you there..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M200 :: GO TO OUR NEW FORUM! www.them200movement.com-
Jump to: