M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The TWei Baby intro...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TWei Baby
1st Lieutenant II
1st Lieutenant II
TWei Baby

The TWei Baby intro... Empty
PostSubject: The TWei Baby intro...   The TWei Baby intro... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:41 am

Hello forumgoers.
I figured I would jump the bandwagon with an intro here. My gamertag is TWei Baby (long story), but I'm Matt from VA. I have developed a nightmarish addiction to Modern Warfare 2 as of late (which is disappointing because I'm not really that good).
I played COD4 all of 2 times, but I really got involved with COD5. I got Modern Warfare 2 when it came out and have been playing off and on ever since. About 4 months ago, my copy of the game was eaten by my xbox (so I spent alot of time burning through the Forza 3 career), but I got a new copy a couple weeks ago, and after watching some of Kables' youtube vids, I thought I would try some quickscoping.
I'm still working on it, but I am having loads of fun. I used to only play hardcore mode with ARs, but core mode is bearable with the m200 w/ FMJ. I just despise people who use noob tubes, the famas, the vector, and painkiller. I wish these would be banned from the game. Also I have been starting to get annoyed with those Marathon/Tactical Knife/Commando/Pistol people who run up and down hallways, but I think I've found a solution to those crazy mothers. I don't mind when people use riot shields though, because I find I can kill them quite easily.

Also, I noticed in the 1v1 & FFA rules, that the only map allowed is rust. I HATE that map with a passion, so maybe allow the new small maps to be allowed in FFA matches. Otherwise, its all good.

Just my $.02

But I'm always down for getting owned online, so if anyone ever wants to have a sniper battle or whatever let me know, and just put me on the other team so your team wins Laughing
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

PostSubject: Re: The TWei Baby intro...   The TWei Baby intro... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:16 pm

TWei Baby wrote:
Hello forumgoers.
I figured I would jump the bandwagon with an intro here. My gamertag is TWei Baby (long story), but I'm Matt from VA. I have developed a nightmarish addiction to Modern Warfare 2 as of late (which is disappointing because I'm not really that good).
I played COD4 all of 2 times, but I really got involved with COD5. I got Modern Warfare 2 when it came out and have been playing off and on ever since. About 4 months ago, my copy of the game was eaten by my xbox (so I spent alot of time burning through the Forza 3 career), but I got a new copy a couple weeks ago, and after watching some of Kables' youtube vids, I thought I would try some quickscoping.
I'm still working on it, but I am having loads of fun. I used to only play hardcore mode with ARs, but core mode is bearable with the m200 w/ FMJ. I just despise people who use noob tubes, the famas, the vector, and painkiller. I wish these would be banned from the game. Also I have been starting to get annoyed with those Marathon/Tactical Knife/Commando/Pistol people who run up and down hallways, but I think I've found a solution to those crazy mothers. I don't mind when people use riot shields though, because I find I can kill them quite easily.

Also, I noticed in the 1v1 & FFA rules, that the only map allowed is rust. I HATE that map with a passion, so maybe allow the new small maps to be allowed in FFA matches. Otherwise, its all good.

Just my $.02

But I'm always down for getting owned online, so if anyone ever wants to have a sniper battle or whatever let me know, and just put me on the other team so your team wins Laughing
Hey dude!
Rust is like, idk, I don't particularly love it but for an FFA i'm not sure what other map would be good. We talked about it and though maybe terminal but the spawns dictate who wins because of the top and bottom escalator spawn being so strong. I'm not sure what other map would work well in an 8 man FFA. We will definitely do some testing though and try to come up with another map or two.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KablesCANTdance
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

PostSubject: Re: The TWei Baby intro...   The TWei Baby intro... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:20 pm

I feel you man. I hate all those things like noob tubes too. I think it's hilarious when you and your buddies
go into SnD using all snipers. I think that freaks the other team out. Haha.

I definitely enjoy MW2 only because of the snipers to be honest.
That's why I made this forum to find others like that.

But yeah hardcore testing will be going on with the maps for FFA.
So don't lose hope (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TWei Baby intro...   The TWei Baby intro... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TWei Baby intro...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M200 :: GO TO OUR NEW FORUM! www.them200movement.com-
Jump to: