M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sniping

Go down 
+2
TWei Baby
Dubbz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

Sniping Empty
PostSubject: Sniping   Sniping I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:03 am

I love sniping, especially with the intervention. I always run around quick scoping getting montage clips Smile. However, it gets pretty tough. With hitmarkers, you can shoot someone (even twice) with an Intervention FMJ Stopping Power and they can turn around and kill you with an overpowered assault rifle or stab you from 10-15 feet away thanks to commando. Getting three hitmarkers on someone with painkiller is SO annoying. It's seems to be getting worse, and I'm actually thinking of going back to CoD4 and BFBC2, barely ever playing MW2. I don't know. Sniping to me is a fun challenge that is the only way to have fun in MW2 and some other games. What do think about sniping in MW2? Do you snipe? Do you think snipers should be 1 hit kills? Tell me what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
TWei Baby
1st Lieutenant II
1st Lieutenant II
TWei Baby

Sniping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniping   Sniping I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:15 am

ive gotten 3 hitmarkers on a guy using intervention, stopping power, fmj. and he didnt even have painkiller, and he turns around and kills me with the ump.
i hate that.
ive hit people centermast and gotten hitmarkers.
i think chest, neck and headshots should be 1 shot kill. only getting hitmarkers on limbs.
thats the way it supposed to be, but the projectile collision physics are thrown off alot by ping. so its kinda eeeh.
im going to keep trying though.
Back to top Go down
Effect
VIP Member
VIP Member
Effect

Sniping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniping   Sniping I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:21 am

Intervention stopping power is 4 hit kill on a guy with painkiller. WTF. No
Back to top Go down
Tommy
First Sergeant I
First Sergeant I
Tommy

Sniping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniping   Sniping I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:23 am

Intervention bullet to the chest guy lives

throwing knife to the foot= dead???
Back to top Go down
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

Sniping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniping   Sniping I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:25 am

Tommy wrote:
Intervention bullet to the chest guy lives

throwing knife to the foot= dead???

exactly what i think
Back to top Go down
Alec
Captain
Captain
Alec

Sniping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniping   Sniping I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:41 am

Considering most of my hitmarkers are shots through a surface or i shoot right when the opponent moves and i shoot like his limb's, No, hitmarkers dont bother me as much as most. pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Selito Sparrow
VIP Member
VIP Member
Selito Sparrow

Sniping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniping   Sniping I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:57 am

I think its because the likes of the sub machine guns and the assault rifles have little to no recoil meaning people will just spray you down with them. If this isn't the case then it because of all these stupid explosions going on. The intervention and barret should give the damage they do alone without stopping power but to be honest if your going to snipe them in their little toe sure you should get a hitmarker but you definitely shouldn't with a shot to the back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/riccardotm
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

Sniping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniping   Sniping I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:39 pm

Effect wrote:
Intervention stopping power is 4 hit kill on a guy with painkiller. WTF. No

I don't get how that happens
Back to top Go down
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

Sniping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniping   Sniping I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:42 pm

selito sparrow wrote:
I think its because the likes of the sub machine guns and the assault rifles have little to no recoil meaning people will just spray you down with them. If this isn't the case then it because of all these stupid explosions going on. The intervention and barret should give the damage they do alone without stopping power but to be honest if your going to snipe them in their little toe sure you should get a hitmarker but you definitely shouldn't with a shot to the back.

Yeah, the smgs and ars have almost no recoil, making them amazing. Also, you're right about hitmarkers in fingers and toes, but if you get hit with a 50 cal bullet in an arm or leg, that limb could go flying, meaning that the person you shot shouldn't be able to run away or turn around and spray you
Back to top Go down
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

Sniping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniping   Sniping I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Alec wrote:
Considering most of my hitmarkers are shots through a surface or i shoot right when the opponent moves and i shoot like his limb's, No, hitmarkers dont bother me as much as most. pale
true, you could get a hitmarker like this, but what about when using FMJ and getting a wallbang hitmarker?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sniping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniping   Sniping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sniping
Page 1 of 1