M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 Suggestions in 1?!

Go down 
+2
TWei Baby
M40A3 Phaze
6 posters
AuthorMessage
M40A3 Phaze
Master Sergeant II
Master Sergeant II
M40A3 Phaze

2 Suggestions in 1?! Empty
PostSubject: 2 Suggestions in 1?!   2 Suggestions in 1?! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:55 pm

Dispute Form:

There's alot of cheating in the clan community, what with the 4 perks and the lightweight when not allowed.

Here's my idea of the Disputes thread.

There MUST be video Proof of the cheating, the thread then will be locked by an Admin and the video will be investigated by a member of the Dispute Team/Admin.

If it then turns out that cheating was present, then the clan caught cheating will be given a loss, and the clan that filled the dispute will be granted a win, and be deducted a loss.

This leads me onto my next suggestion:

The clan reputation system.

If a game goes well - Rep+ For the clan
If it goes badly Rep - For the clan (Must be reviewed by an admin and contain video proof )

- M40A3 Phaze
Back to top Go down
TWei Baby
1st Lieutenant II
1st Lieutenant II
TWei Baby

PostSubject: Re: 2 Suggestions in 1?!   2 Suggestions in 1?! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:00 pm

yea. no matter what, its going to be difficult and require work, but its not impossible. we really need to get some more teams started so we can set up a tourney.
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

PostSubject: Re: 2 Suggestions in 1?!   2 Suggestions in 1?! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:03 pm

I love the plus rep minus rep by clan idea
it'd be like on ebay or amazon and places like that where if a seller has a bad reputation from repeated bad feedback nobody buys from them. we could apply the rep system to tournaments maybe too, like in order to compete in our bigggg prize tourneys you have to have X amount of plus rep, that way reps become valuable to teams
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KablesCANTdance
Effect
VIP Member
VIP Member
Effect

PostSubject: Re: 2 Suggestions in 1?!   2 Suggestions in 1?! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:20 pm

Good idea cyclops
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Phaze
Master Sergeant II
Master Sergeant II
M40A3 Phaze

PostSubject: Re: 2 Suggestions in 1?!   2 Suggestions in 1?! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:59 pm

M40A3 Kaaaaables wrote:
I love the plus rep minus rep by clan idea
it'd be like on ebay or amazon and places like that where if a seller has a bad reputation from repeated bad feedback nobody buys from them. we could apply the rep system to tournaments maybe too, like in order to compete in our bigggg prize tourneys you have to have X amount of plus rep, that way reps become valuable to teams

Yeah this is also a good idea, the rep system should just really help overall if it gets put into place.
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: 2 Suggestions in 1?!   2 Suggestions in 1?! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:50 pm

I'd say we should wait to do this once we have a paid for forum.

A referee section wouldn't be too hard. I ref on fraggednation as it is. :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.come/G3TMProductions
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

PostSubject: Re: 2 Suggestions in 1?!   2 Suggestions in 1?! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:06 pm

both are good ideas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Suggestions in 1?!   2 Suggestions in 1?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Suggestions in 1?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M200 :: GO TO OUR NEW FORUM! www.them200movement.com-
Jump to: