M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VIP Membership

Go down 
+11
Godly Rage
M40A3 Kaaaaables
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
D1EN0M1TE
Effect
Callum
TWei Baby
Xi_XiiX_iX
Selito Sparrow
Zelink
REDOCTO
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:41 am

You guys asked for it and once again we are here to deliver.

We will be starting a VIP membership with exclusive contents.

Some have suggested including some of the forum features as part of the VIP content,
but I feel like you guys should NOT be losing the basic forum features.
You guys are the backbone of this forum so everything you have now will
remain the same.

But if you do feel the need to upgrade your membership to VIP,
we have an exciting line up of EXCLUSIVE content which includes:

- Open Lobby with THE M40A3 Clan
- Colored Username
- A section in the forum only available to VIP members where they can exclusively interact with:
Quote :
M40A3 Kaaaables, M40A3 DeCipLe, OpTic Predator (Yes THE OpTic Predator), others coming very soon
- Skype with M40A3 Kaaables and Me
- [pending] HD PVR/Editing serivce

To get this awesome VIP membership we humbly request a low fee of $15/month
and you will get everything listed above. That is only 50 cents a day to be part of
this amazing experience.

EDIT: $12/month for PS3 Members

Of course as I have emphasized countless times, the proceeds will go to making our
forum better and bringing to you guys better content.

As I have announced it in our previous announcement, our current agenda
is to:

1. Getting a domain name (www.m200.com) would be simple and nice.
2. Getting a professional forum (with more customization and features for you guys)

So if you are interested in upgrading your membership please send me a PM.
We will offer discounted six months and yearly price so if that is what you are interested,
we can talk about that privately.

Please remember that normal members will be able to retain all the features we have set up
right now. Our community open lobbies will be held everyday by me still. So please don't feel
left out by not being part of the VIP experience. Only if you want that extra content from our forum
we ask for a small fee that will also help the forum better. It's a win-win situation.

Once again we are here to hear you guys' feedback (:
If you have any questions/comments please don't hesitate to tell us.
I hope you guys enjoy this awesome new addition to our forum.

Best,
REDOCTO

Last edited by REDOCTO on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:49 am

This seems very well thought out and pretty much capitalizes on all of the suggestions made. My main problem is the in game based things as the PS3 players will undoubtedly not join the VIP section as there is no one on here to really pay to play with, talk with, etc.

I mean, I guess we could make G3TM the PS3 team that you could hang out with. Mainly me, Justin, and Xixiixix. Idk...just a future problem I could see arise...well not even a problem, just a slight set back.

It'll be cool to talk to some of the optic/m40a3 members about stuff in general. I'm not the type to get excited over knowing well known people, but it always helps with other people. :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.come/G3TMProductions
Selito Sparrow
VIP Member
VIP Member
Selito Sparrow

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:43 am

Yay my brainchild has been made Smile but yes zelink raises a key issue and flaw in our plan, we need to come up for something for the PS3 users as well I feel so that they get the full package when it comes to the purchase of the VIP membership.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/riccardotm
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:56 am

I sincerely apologize to our PS3 users out there for not being able to fully incorporate the platform into
our VIP membership plan.

Unfortunately our current status at this point is that the our forum's ability to reach influential
MW2 players is only limited to Xbox. I know there are couple PS3 Youtube names out there
but I am not totally sure if it is possible for us to lead them here. Only time and how much we
grow will all determine that. Therefore, as of right now all I can offer is a discount to the membership
since the only feature not directly associated with PS3 is the Open Lobby part.

Thanks for pointing that out to me and I am really sorry it is once again limited in PS3 area.

But we do try our best to make everyone happy.
Back to top Go down
Xi_XiiX_iX
VIP Member
VIP Member
Xi_XiiX_iX

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:29 pm

Is there any way to earn VIP status?
Because how would i be able to get my money to you? not through paypal and my parents would never let me use theirs to pay for a forum.
I guess i could send it through the post or something
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MiLFxxPrODuCTIoNs
Zelink
Zelink

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:33 pm

Xi_XiiX_iX wrote:
Because how would i be able to get my money to you? not through paypal and my parents would never let me use theirs to pay for a forum.

Earning modship is probably the only way to do so and probably will the only way to do so.
Back to top Go down
TWei Baby
1st Lieutenant II
1st Lieutenant II
TWei Baby

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:36 pm

setting up a paypal takes all of 10 seconds.
the hard part is having money to put in it....

you guys can count on me for a VIP spot, just not right now. I need to get my car fixed before spending money on anything else...
Back to top Go down
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Thanks for your enthusiastic support you guys.

But unfortunately as of right now we cannot offer VIP through just posts.
I understand your situation because before I was away from my parents,
I could not do anything online. But if they are concerned, they rightly should
be because I have gotten my information stolen once before.

But I am going to be using paypal for all the payments since that way
both customer (you) and seller (M200) can be protected from any fraud.

This is real money we are talking so everything will be taken seriously.
Before joining the VIP membership, I am going to have you read the TERMS & CONDITIONS.

All the features offered through VIP takes away a lot of the time from myself
as well as other MW2 players that have kindly agreed to do this for us. So I'm
afraid at this point it is not possible to "earn" it.
Back to top Go down
Xi_XiiX_iX
VIP Member
VIP Member
Xi_XiiX_iX

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:56 pm

Yeah but i'm 15, and my debit card doesn't allow me to use it online
Back to top Go down
Callum
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
Callum

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Xi_XiiX_iX wrote:

I seriously wouldn't send it through post, a few of them steal.
Back to top Go down
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:07 pm

Xi_XiiX_iX wrote:
Yeah but i'm 15, and my debit card doesn't allow me to use it online

I understand. Please do not try to send it through other medium other than paypal.

I appreciate you wanting to join the membership but simply there are no other options
maybe you can ask your parents' help.
Back to top Go down
Xi_XiiX_iX
VIP Member
VIP Member
Xi_XiiX_iX

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:08 pm

Ohh, ok, i'll just wait untill i'm 16 and can use my card online... only 7 months away Smile
Back to top Go down
Callum
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
Callum

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:42 pm

Hehe I am 16 tomorrow Very Happy.

I might buy membership, but I doubt for how long.
Back to top Go down
Effect
VIP Member
VIP Member
Effect

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:47 pm

Sounds great, i might think about this, I'll see how the forum goes first Smile,
Effect.
Back to top Go down
D1EN0M1TE
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
D1EN0M1TE

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:41 pm

I know I sound like a downer, but I'm just trying to make a suggestion. 15 bucks a month is kind of expensive, that goes to almost $200 a year and as of now...well there aren't a huge amount of benefits. Also, this is quite alot especially for the crowd you're marketing to, most people here are high school and college students, who don't necessarily have alot of money. I think maybe a one-time fee should be taken into consideration, or a price drop. Maybe give it some time before making these changes, and see how many VIP's you'll get. If it doesn't go well, then consider some of these changes.
Back to top Go down
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:53 pm

I see where you are coming from and in most cases you are correct that it's a bit on the higher-end
of the price. But we set this price on purpose to prevent TOO many people from actually joining VIP.

The contents we provide such as open lobby with the M40A3 clan and chatting with OpTic Predator
would merely be impossible if we had too many sign up for VIP. So we believe that the current price
is optimal for gaming enthusiasts who want to take it to the next step. That way it is easier for us
to provide better content and manage them at the same time.

Plus, I do offer discounted long-term subscription upon request. In addition, you are NOT obligated to
pay every month for a whole year. If you try it out the first month and do not like it or not satisfied, you can always cancel. Like I said on my post, you are not actually LOSING anything by just staying as regular members.

You can get a lot out of the forum w/o joining the VIP.

I hope this answers your suggestion.
Back to top Go down
D1EN0M1TE
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
D1EN0M1TE

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:58 pm

REDOCTO wrote:
I see where you are coming from and in most cases you are correct that it's a bit on the higher-end
of the price. But we set this price on purpose to prevent TOO many people from actually joining VIP.

The contents we provide such as open lobby with the M40A3 clan and chatting with OpTic Predator
would merely be impossible if we had too many sign up for VIP. So we believe that the current price
is optimal for gaming enthusiasts who want to take it to the next step. That way it is easier for us
to provide better content and manage them at the same time.

Plus, I do offer discounted long-term subscription upon request. In addition, you are NOT obligated to
pay every month for a whole year. If you try it out the first month and do not like it or not satisfied, you can always cancel. Like I said on my post, you are not actually LOSING anything by just staying as regular members.

You can get a lot out of the forum w/o joining the VIP.

I hope this answers your suggestion.

Yes, I didn't consider that. I thought of it more as 'what would make more money' but now that you say you don't want too many people to join I understand. Good luck with it, and tell me how it goes.
Back to top Go down
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Welcome selito sparrow as our first VIP member of M200. He was kind enough to
have faith in us and now he shall be treated like a king around here. Lol.

Anyway, thank you sparrow for taking the initiative to helping the forum out.
Back to top Go down
Selito Sparrow
VIP Member
VIP Member
Selito Sparrow

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:37 pm

No problem guys, I know its already helping out and where my money is going so its all good.
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Sparrow my lord, how do you do good sir
Back to top Go down
Selito Sparrow
VIP Member
VIP Member
Selito Sparrow

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:21 pm

ah yes i am fine squire how are you?
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Oh jolly! No need to call me squire, I am but a humble peasant bowing at his masters feet
lol nice one mate u spoken to the m40a3s yet?
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:44 pm

lol we have pretty much all talked to Kables. XD

Welcome to the VIP party hall, how may I help you? Wink
Back to top Go down
Selito Sparrow
VIP Member
VIP Member
Selito Sparrow

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:54 pm

I've not yet but i will be soon i hope.
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:56 pm

selito sparrow wrote:
I've not yet but i will be soon i hope.

He's in the chatbox occasionally, try to catch him there. Otherwise with the VIP membership, you'll be able to talk to us on skype.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VIP Membership Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIP Membership   VIP Membership I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIP Membership
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M200 :: GO TO OUR NEW FORUM! www.them200movement.com-
Jump to: