M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

M40A3 Kables is scared of me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

M40A3 Kables is scared of me Empty
PostSubject: M40A3 Kables is scared of me   M40A3 Kables is scared of me I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:39 pm

He knows my hardscoping abilitys and refuses to 1v1 me because he knows he will get his ass kicked
He is to scared to 1v1 me because I have the luck of the Irish and he doesn't
also because I have the power of the desert camo which he hasn't unlocked yet

To any people who are a bit slow:
This is a joke, kables hasn't refused to 1v1 me and he will most likely shit in my mouth in a 1v1
Again, to any of the slower ones, kables will not literally shit in my mouth, he will just own me
And I know desert camo only takes 650 headshots to unlock but this guys a noob in disguise so he hasn't unlocked it
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

PostSubject: Re: M40A3 Kables is scared of me   M40A3 Kables is scared of me I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:50 pm

Smile we'll get er done someday i promise. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KablesCANTdance
D1EN0M1TE
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
D1EN0M1TE

PostSubject: Re: M40A3 Kables is scared of me   M40A3 Kables is scared of me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:22 am

I <3 Hitmarkers xx wrote:
He knows my hardscoping abilitys and refuses to 1v1 me because he knows he will get his ass kicked
He is to scared to 1v1 me because I have the luck of the Irish and he doesn't
also because I have the power of the desert camo which he hasn't unlocked yet

To any people who are a bit slow:
This is a joke, kables hasn't refused to 1v1 me and he will most likely shit in my mouth in a 1v1
Again, to any of the slower ones, kables will not literally shit in my mouth, he will just own me
And I know desert camo only takes 650 headshots to unlock but this guys a noob in disguise so he hasn't unlocked it

You should be assigned forum comedian literally every post you make is so funny.
Back to top Go down
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

PostSubject: Re: M40A3 Kables is scared of me   M40A3 Kables is scared of me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:03 pm

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!? HE WOULD DESTROY YOU!!!!! ARGGHHGHGRGHGHGRHGH!!!! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT? ***sarcasm intended- lol***
Back to top Go down
Effect
VIP Member
VIP Member
Effect

PostSubject: Re: M40A3 Kables is scared of me   M40A3 Kables is scared of me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Haha, sounds like he's calling you out Kables!? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M40A3 Kables is scared of me   M40A3 Kables is scared of me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M40A3 Kables is scared of me
Page 1 of 1