M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What did you do today?

Go down 
+13
Alec
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Dubbz
Effect
M40A3 Phaze
Xi_XiiX_iX
Zelink
D1EN0M1TE
REDOCTO
Selito Sparrow
Mazes :O
Callum
TWei Baby
17 posters
AuthorMessage
TWei Baby
1st Lieutenant II
1st Lieutenant II
TWei Baby

What did you do today? Empty
PostSubject: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:11 pm

I stole this from another forum, but thought it was a good idea. So we can try to keep it going.

Today I mowed the lawn, then worked on my car for a couple hours. I'm about to play some MW2 for a bit, then go get my buddy to help me weld up an intake, then I have a class @ 6.

I'll be back around 9 for a FFA, see my thread in the FFA section for an invite...
Back to top Go down
Callum
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
Callum

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:16 pm

I slept until 12, played cod till 4, went out and played football for 2 hours, came back and played cod since 6 o clock.

Boooorrrinnnggg.
Back to top Go down
TWei Baby
1st Lieutenant II
1st Lieutenant II
TWei Baby

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:28 pm

sounds like what i did yesterday.
my friend had a going away party on saturday, so i got home on sunday totally hungover and couldnt bring myself to be productive. so i laid in bed and played cod for hours
Back to top Go down
Callum
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
Callum

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Yeah lol whenever I have a hangover I just play cod in bed all day Razz Which is pretty much all saturday until 6pm when I go back out and get wrecked again and then all of sunday pretty much.

Last edited by Callum on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brigadier General III
Brigadier General III

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:53 pm

All ive done today so far is wake up, go to school, came home. Go to work in half and hour then Ill play some MW2 when I get off. Then go to bed...

FML
Back to top Go down
Selito Sparrow
VIP Member
VIP Member
Selito Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:55 pm

All I've done today is go to work, go to a lecture and then come back here, ate far too much food as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/riccardotm
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:06 pm

I went to class. Jumped on MW2 for 1 game of pub FFA and got 2nd only QSing (:

Had M200 Staff meeting (big plans for the future). Now I am reading my book for class. Haha.
Back to top Go down
D1EN0M1TE
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
D1EN0M1TE

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Went to school, lacrosse, workout, then if I have time I'll get on the box.
Back to top Go down
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Honestly, this thread should only be used when something special or amazing actually happens, otherwise it'll be way too repetitive. :\
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.come/G3TMProductions
TWei Baby
1st Lieutenant II
1st Lieutenant II
TWei Baby

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:27 pm

here is something amazing: this forum cooperates pretty well with an iPod. I know it doesn't sound like much but try getting on some other forums with one...
Back to top Go down
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:28 pm

Zelink wrote:
Honestly, this thread should only be used when something special or amazing actually happens, otherwise it'll be way too repetitive. :\

Good call.
Back to top Go down
Xi_XiiX_iX
VIP Member
VIP Member
Xi_XiiX_iX

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Yuu guys had school today!? i'm still on easter hols Smile
I woke up, drove to holiday park place with friend, had lunch, jammed to music, played football, jammed some more, had dinner and went back to holiday house villa thing whatever you wanna call it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MiLFxxPrODuCTIoNs
M40A3 Phaze
Master Sergeant II
Master Sergeant II
M40A3 Phaze

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:53 pm

Eat some cereal, drunk some chocolate milk, downloaded the Blur MP beta, played it for 10 minutes, played Modern Warfare 2.
Back to top Go down
Effect
VIP Member
VIP Member
Effect

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:56 pm

The same as Phaze, as he's my twin brother, excluding the Blur part, downloading it now! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:56 am

played cod and battlefield Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xi_XiiX_iX
VIP Member
VIP Member
Xi_XiiX_iX

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:31 am

Don't think i'll have much cod today... girlfriend coming round
I guess i could play for a bit while she watches xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MiLFxxPrODuCTIoNs
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:19 pm

Lol my girlfreind would Hate it if I played cod when she came over lol
Back to top Go down
Alec
Captain
Captain
Alec

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:22 am

Played CoD pretty much all day then right before i went to bed [about to] played a game with REDOCTO, M40A3 Deciple, and Optic Predator, And a bunch of MGT people, Didn't know who they were though. cheers ????
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
J a c k
Captain II
Captain II
J a c k

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:42 am

Had a BBQ round the missus house then stayed there the rest of the day Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ExtraordinaryGaming
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:24 pm

mlb hall of fame yesterday
Back to top Go down
Eskimo
Corporal I
Corporal I

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:21 am

4/20 nuff said
Back to top Go down
Agmaa
Sergeant I
Sergeant I
Agmaa

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:29 am

I went to school and then worked a wrestling tournament. it was sooooo long
Back to top Go down
Tommy
First Sergeant I
First Sergeant I
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:30 am

Woke up early, went to a volleyball game, won, came back home, went on skype with a friend, did some yard work, played mw2 for the rest of the night and recorded and beaaauutiful jump 360 throwing knife on karachi :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do today?   What did you do today? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you do today?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M200 :: General Discussion :: GO TO OUR NEW FORUM! www.them200movement.com-
Jump to: