M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Opinion on WingsOfRedemption

Go down 
+8
Xi_XiiX_iX
Zelink
Selito Sparrow
Mazes :O
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Callum
D1EN0M1TE
12 posters
AuthorMessage
D1EN0M1TE
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
D1EN0M1TE

Opinion on WingsOfRedemption Empty
PostSubject: Opinion on WingsOfRedemption   Opinion on WingsOfRedemption I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:40 pm

I've watched tons of WingsOfRedemption's commentaries. So, many people say that WingsOfRedemption is a dickhead, etc but let's take a closer look guys. So lets start from square one. WingsOfRedemption IS a dickhead. No going around that one. He even acknowledges that fact. Now, I've heard many people say that he hates anyone who doesnt play like him. Now that sounds ridiculous, why would he care? Well, I believe that the truth is he doesnt care. He just strictly believe his playing style is the best, and let's face the facts guys, it probably is the best. Anyone can camp with an ACR, claymores, stopping power, scavenger, and ninja. Anyone should be able to hold a 2-3 KD with that setup. In fact, I used to play like that, and you better believe I held a good KD. Now how fun is it to play like that? There's a debatable topic. Let me say my personal experience.

I started out playing MW2 just like everyone else. It was new and strange. But then I became overly obsessed with my KD, and basically I started watching WOR and playing like him. It worked well, but after a while I got sick of camping and waiting for people to come get me. All the choppers and AC130's got boring. Then I stopped caring about KD and started quickscoping. That's when the game became really fun and I've been enjoying it since then.

So, back on topic. I think WOR is a very, very good player, and I'm sure if he wanted to, he could be a great quickscoper or rusher. But he doesn't choose to do this, he decides to camp and get a good KD. He takes the game way too seriously and calls out everyone who doesn't play like him. He's still a good commentator and a funny guy, but maybe he needs to lighten up a bit.

Sorry for the lengthy thing, but what do you guys thing about WOR?
Back to top Go down
Callum
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
Callum

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on WingsOfRedemption   Opinion on WingsOfRedemption I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:04 pm

Meh don't watch people who are too serious.

That's why I love SeaNanners, he just plays to have a laugh.
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on WingsOfRedemption   Opinion on WingsOfRedemption I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:19 pm

D1EN0M1TE wrote:
I've watched tons of WingsOfRedemption's commentaries. So, many people say that WingsOfRedemption is a dickhead, etc but let's take a closer look guys. So lets start from square one. WingsOfRedemption IS a dickhead. No going around that one. He even acknowledges that fact. Now, I've heard many people say that he hates anyone who doesnt play like him. Now that sounds ridiculous, why would he care? Well, I believe that the truth is he doesnt care. He just strictly believe his playing style is the best, and let's face the facts guys, it probably is the best. Anyone can camp with an ACR, claymores, stopping power, scavenger, and ninja. Anyone should be able to hold a 2-3 KD with that setup. In fact, I used to play like that, and you better believe I held a good KD. Now how fun is it to play like that? There's a debatable topic. Let me say my personal experience.

I started out playing MW2 just like everyone else. It was new and strange. But then I became overly obsessed with my KD, and basically I started watching WOR and playing like him. It worked well, but after a while I got sick of camping and waiting for people to come get me. All the choppers and AC130's got boring. Then I stopped caring about KD and started quickscoping. That's when the game became really fun and I've been enjoying it since then.

So, back on topic. I think WOR is a very, very good player, and I'm sure if he wanted to, he could be a great quickscoper or rusher. But he doesn't choose to do this, he decides to camp and get a good KD. He takes the game way too seriously and calls out everyone who doesn't play like him. He's still a good commentator and a funny guy, but maybe he needs to lighten up a bit.

did you miss the entire optic vs WoR extravaganza? He literally bitched about them being awful and how their playstyle sucks and is so wrong and that hes a better person (person. not player, i am emphasizing this because this is the context he put it into. he is a better PERSON. than them. because of a video game. lol) because his videos help his subs try to do better in game and all optic does is quickscope and its worthless. not to mention that after listening to him bitch for a week optic finally said ok play hecz 1v1 w/ quickscopes. he bitched out. so they said ok go get a nuke w/ an intervention quickscoping. so he takes 3 weeks... 3 WEEKS, then puts up a vid of him hardscoping his way to 7 kills on afghan getting a harrier then an ac130 then a nuke. then he goes "see i can do it too!" then challenges them to get a nuke with a riotshield. .... seriously? anyone lacking that much in the intelligence department can blow me. lol

Not to mention that he picked a fight w/ hutch and a couple other big name youtube members. hes just an attention whoring redneck imho.

Then wen bfbc2 came out he made a vid and talked about how "yall cant do that quickscoping bullshit in this here game" so, predator being the smart ass he is (arent we all?), goes and gets about a minute of quickscope clips in that game n puts WoR's voice saying that it cant be done in the background.
WoR cried for a day and a half just bitching about random shit so pred took it down because he was jst like ok whatever if it means that much to you ill take it down.
then after it was taken down WoR goes n makes a commentary basically shit talking pred for a solid 4 minutes and then at the end goes "ew how can you all be his fans look at this KD" n puts preds bfbc2 kd score board thing up on the screen (which he took the time out of his day to go find. lolol.) which was like, literally had 2 hours played and .48 KD bc he was fucking around the whole time (i was in party chat w/ em they were flying helicopters into buildings n shit)

pred has a video with all the timestamps showing that WoR put his video up hours after pred took the first one down.

tl;dr version.
WoR is an epic failure of a person.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KablesCANTdance
D1EN0M1TE
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
D1EN0M1TE

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on WingsOfRedemption   Opinion on WingsOfRedemption I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:19 pm

M40A3 Kaaaaables wrote:
D1EN0M1TE wrote:

did you miss the entire optic vs WoR extravaganza? He literally bitched about them being awful and how their playstyle sucks and is so wrong and that hes a better person (person. not player, i am emphasizing this because this is the context he put it into. he is a better PERSON. than them. because of a video game. lol) because his videos help his subs try to do better in game and all optic does is quickscope and its worthless. not to mention that after listening to him bitch for a week optic finally said ok play hecz 1v1 w/ quickscopes. he bitched out. so they said ok go get a nuke w/ an intervention quickscoping. so he takes 3 weeks... 3 WEEKS, then puts up a vid of him hardscoping his way to 7 kills on afghan getting a harrier then an ac130 then a nuke. then he goes "see i can do it too!" then challenges them to get a nuke with a riotshield. .... seriously? anyone lacking that much in the intelligence department can blow me. lol

Not to mention that he picked a fight w/ hutch and a couple other big name youtube members. hes just an attention whoring redneck imho.

Then wen bfbc2 came out he made a vid and talked about how "yall cant do that quickscoping bullshit in this here game" so, predator being the smart ass he is (arent we all?), goes and gets about a minute of quickscope clips in that game n puts WoR's voice saying that it cant be done in the background.
WoR cried for a day and a half just bitching about random shit so pred took it down because he was jst like ok whatever if it means that much to you ill take it down.
then after it was taken down WoR goes n makes a commentary basically shit talking pred for a solid 4 minutes and then at the end goes "ew how can you all be his fans look at this KD" n puts preds bfbc2 kd score board thing up on the screen (which he took the time out of his day to go find. lolol.) which was like, literally had 2 hours played and .48 KD bc he was fucking around the whole time (i was in party chat w/ em they were flying helicopters into buildings n shit)

pred has a video with all the timestamps showing that WoR put his video up hours after pred took the first one down.

tl;dr version.
WoR is an epic failure of a person.

Nah, I didn't miss it, and I agree with you on ALL of those points. I still think he's a good player and commentator, but yes he is an asshole. But yeah I saw Pred's montage and it was good, I was actually watching that specific part of the arguements real time (like as soon as they put the vids up). But yeah you have some good points and you're right, he's an ass.
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on WingsOfRedemption   Opinion on WingsOfRedemption I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:52 pm

Yep, he picked a fight with hutch to get more subs, basically the same as a shoutout except he isn't even freinds with the guy, and then he says seananners got his subs only because he got a shoutout from hutch!
He says he's a better sniper than hutch yet about 2 months later hutch is still owning kids with an intervention and wings? Well, tell me the last time you saw wor sniping.
He criticised optic for subs, criticised seananners because he is a superior player to wor.
Let me tell you a story of wor an his jealousy, this isn't another thing I saw on YouTube, this was me experiancing it first hand.
So I'm in a public lobby with wor by complete coincidence, and I say hello to him. All he says back is oliblain muted and mutes me. So I send him message saying I'm sorry that hutch is a better sniper than him, seananners is a better camper than him and they're both better commentaters than him. So he's clearly offended by this and invites me to a party
The first thing he says is that if hutch sniped in real life then he would be dead within a second. And I said fair enough but hutch doesn't snipe in real life he snipes in a video game. Ignoring what I said he then moves on to seananners and says that seananners dashboards and that's the only reason he has a KD higher than wor. I ask how he knows this and he just says ' oh trust me I know alot of guys who are in a game with seananners and seen him dashboard when things don't go his way. He then asks my KD and I said it was 0.98 because I rush with a sniper and have fun. So he says I'm just a hutch fanboy, Its at that satge when I say 'your just a.... He boots me from the party. I was going to say your just a seananners fanboy lol.

Fair enough, the guys a better player than me and I'm just a 'random' and he's got like 20k+ subs but really, he's way to bitchy
now I think him and seananners talked or something because he doesn't criticise seananners.
Anyway, I think wor is a really good player but he Is really, really stuck up his own arse.
I just think this story proves he's jealous of other more successful commentators
but fair enough, I watched one of his vids and emulated his camping style and went 30-1 on quarry but man, it was fucking boring.
To Be Fair to him though, alot of Americans call me a leprechaun or a gypsey or poor or something because I'm Irish but not once did he criticise me as a person he only said about my kd and playing style and win loss ( which is 0.4 because I go into free for alls looking for boosters and quit out if there is none lol) although I never critcised him as a person either although I was tempted to

I also sent kenburton a message about sniping and how I improved and he replyed saying this :
thekenburtonshow has sent you a message:

Re:Bit of advice for sniping
Thanks for that bro - some rally good tips there!

Cheers
Ken
You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.

This is a guy who has just as many if not more subs than wings and yet he treats his subs with so much more respect
Ken burton may be shite at cod, but unlike my good freind wings of redemption he's not shite at being a pleasant and genuine person, and that's why pretty much every youtuber loves ken burton

Back to top Go down
D1EN0M1TE
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
D1EN0M1TE

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on WingsOfRedemption   Opinion on WingsOfRedemption I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:00 pm

I <3 Hitmarkers xx wrote:
Yep, he picked a fight with hutch to get more subs, basically the same as a shoutout except he isn't even freinds with the guy, and then he says seananners got his subs only because he got a shoutout from hutch!
He says he's a better sniper than hutch yet about 2 months later hutch is still owning kids with an intervention and wings? Well, tell me the last time you saw wor sniping.
He criticised optic for subs, criticised seananners because he is a superior player to wor.
Let me tell you a story of wor an his jealousy, this isn't another thing I saw on YouTube, this was me experiancing it first hand.
So I'm in a public lobby with wor by complete coincidence, and I say hello to him. All he says back is oliblain muted and mutes me. So I send him message saying I'm sorry that hutch is a better sniper than him, seananners is a better camper than him and they're both better commentaters than him. So he's clearly offended by this and invites me to a party
The first thing he says is that if hutch sniped in real life then he would be dead within a second. And I said fair enough but hutch doesn't snipe in real life he snipes in a video game. Ignoring what I said he then moves on to seananners and says that seananners dashboards and that's the only reason he has a KD higher than wor. I ask how he knows this and he just says ' oh trust me I know alot of guys who are in a game with seananners and seen him dashboard when things don't go his way. He then asks my KD and I said it was 0.98 because I rush with a sniper and have fun. So he says I'm just a hutch fanboy, Its at that satge when I say 'your just a.... He boots me from the party. I was going to say your just a seananners fanboy lol.

Fair enough, the guys a better player than me and I'm just a 'random' and he's got like 20k+ subs but really, he's way to bitchy
now I think him and seananners talked or something because he doesn't criticise seananners.
Anyway, I think wor is a really good player but he Is really, really stuck up his own arse.
I just think this story proves he's jealous of other more successful commentators
but fair enough, I watched one of his vids and emulated his camping style and went 30-1 on quarry but man, it was fucking boring.
To Be Fair to him though, alot of Americans call me a leprechaun or a gypsey or poor or something because I'm Irish but not once did he criticise me as a person he only said about my kd and playing style and win loss ( which is 0.4 because I go into free for alls looking for boosters and quit out if there is none lol) although I never critcised him as a person either although I was tempted to

I also sent kenburton a message about sniping and how I improved and he replyed saying this :
thekenburtonshow has sent you a message:

Re:Bit of advice for sniping
Thanks for that bro - some rally good tips there!

Cheers
Ken
You can reply to this message by visiting your inbox.

This is a guy who has just as many if not more subs than wings and yet he treats his subs with so much more respect
Ken burton may be shite at cod, but unlike my good freind wings of redemption he's not shite at being a pleasant and genuine person, and that's why pretty much every youtuber loves ken burton

Yeah, you have the same exact opinion as me.
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on WingsOfRedemption   Opinion on WingsOfRedemption I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:30 pm

Yea i lol at how seriously he takes it
Back to top Go down
Brigadier General III
Brigadier General III

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on WingsOfRedemption   Opinion on WingsOfRedemption I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:49 pm

I watched one of his videos and didn't really like it so I never watched him again :/
Back to top Go down
Selito Sparrow
VIP Member
VIP Member
Selito Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on WingsOfRedemption   Opinion on WingsOfRedemption I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:47 pm

I dont like him, his gameplay is too serious and theres even something about his voice and what he says that irritates me. I do not want to be told how to play the game I want to see people playing the game well and enjoying the game for what it is.
Id rather watch 10 hours of Ken Burton then 1 video from WOR.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/riccardotm
Zelink
Zelink

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on WingsOfRedemption   Opinion on WingsOfRedemption I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Too much to read. :\

Don't like him. He's too cocky and likes to pick fights for no reason.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.come/G3TMProductions
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on WingsOfRedemption   Opinion on WingsOfRedemption I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:47 pm

Has anyone seen seananers new vid- raffica only nuke
it's hilarious and he doesn't even camp which is good to watch
I'd recomend it
Back to top Go down
Xi_XiiX_iX
VIP Member
VIP Member
Xi_XiiX_iX

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on WingsOfRedemption   Opinion on WingsOfRedemption I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:49 pm

WoR's voice just annoys me to be honest.
and then i listened to him on a top 5 plays, and he was calling the guns by their full names... like the universal selfloading pistol (usp) and sporting automatic assault shotgun (spas) and i'm just thinking... you take this game wayyy too seriously
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MiLFxxPrODuCTIoNs
lDutch
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
lDutch

PostSubject: WAy to serious   Opinion on WingsOfRedemption I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:27 am

Well i can't say WoR is a bad player or a bad person b/c i've never meant him. But as you can see picking fights with people gets him publicity. And you know what they say "Any publicity, is good publicity" or something like that. Proven by this forum, so what i do is talk about who i like b/c deciple is beast and i guess kables is kinda good (jk) he's actually really good. Also, talking about stuff like this tends to set bad tones and ragging on people is never good, unless it's RED then it's ok. : ) K kool
P.S.-Kool Kid club is back
Back to top Go down
Godly Rage
VIP Member
VIP Member
Godly Rage

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on WingsOfRedemption   Opinion on WingsOfRedemption I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:05 am

Hate him, whiny bitch
Back to top Go down
Effect
VIP Member
VIP Member
Effect

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on WingsOfRedemption   Opinion on WingsOfRedemption I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:21 am

He's up his own arse. Enough said cherry
Back to top Go down
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on WingsOfRedemption   Opinion on WingsOfRedemption I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:14 pm

To me the only way to have fun is to mess around and quick scope, not camp like WoR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on WingsOfRedemption   Opinion on WingsOfRedemption I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinion on WingsOfRedemption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M200 :: General Discussion :: Gaming & Machinima Discussion-
Jump to: