M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SnD public

Go down 
+2
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Callum
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Callum
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
Callum

SnD public Empty
PostSubject: SnD public   SnD public I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:55 pm

Looking for a team of snipers to do public SnD with, nothing serious just for a bit of fun.
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

SnD public Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnD public   SnD public I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:15 am

Callum wrote:
Looking for a team of snipers to do public SnD with, nothing serious just for a bit of fun.
hopefully soon i can start playing w/ more people from here. i've been slacking bc of the just being recruited by m40a3 stuff etc.
but what ive noticed is that a. playing w/ a group of 6 ppl in search jst turns into a race for kills, (haha) and that B. games where everyone on my team snipes are the ones that make me rage. haha its only bc i record, like other snipers taking kills from my feeds or going for spawn snipes when i want to so i can try n get a triple/qqwwwaaad.
ya know?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KablesCANTdance
Callum
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
Callum

SnD public Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnD public   SnD public I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:34 pm

M40A3 Kaaaaables wrote:
Callum wrote:
hopefully soon i can start playing w/ more people from here. i've been slacking bc of the just being recruited by m40a3 stuff etc.
but what ive noticed is that a. playing w/ a group of 6 ppl in search jst turns into a race for kills, (haha) and that B. games where everyone on my team snipes are the ones that make me rage. haha its only bc i record, like other snipers taking kills from my feeds or going for spawn snipes when i want to so i can try n get a triple/qqwwwaaad.
ya know?

I ain't never seen a quad on MW2, the best I have had is triples. But yeah I understand, it would be pretty cool if we got a few M200 members together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Effect
VIP Member
VIP Member
Effect

SnD public Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnD public   SnD public I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:10 am

Razz Sounds good, i love search, only game in publc i will play everything else is shocking & noob friendly.
Back to top Go down
lDutch
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
lDutch

SnD public Empty
PostSubject: S n D!!!   SnD public I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:12 am

Can i just try to ninja defuse
Back to top Go down
Mazes :O
Brigadier General III
Brigadier General III
Mazes :O

SnD public Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnD public   SnD public I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:33 am

lDutch wrote:
Can i just try to ninja defuse

I love ninja defusing haha, especially when its 1v3 or more, people on the other team get so pissed off, its great.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Captain
Captain
Alec

SnD public Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnD public   SnD public I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:43 am

M40A3 Kaaaaables wrote:
Callum wrote:
ya know?

lieeeee you played team tactical with me and the muffins and we were all sniping from what i know ;D drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Sponsored content

SnD public Empty
PostSubject: Re: SnD public   SnD public I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SnD public
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M200 :: Recruitment :: GO TO OUR NEW FORUM! www.them200movement.com-
Jump to: