M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!!

Go down 
+3
M40A3 Kaaaaables
REDOCTO
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!!   REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:03 pm

So, this guy thinks he's cool having a team arctic, thinks no-one can stop him. Well I've got a trick up my sleeve. Introducing Team Desert! We will destroy you noobs with the well loved and sexy looking desert camo. Can't find us on afghan? Awe what a pity we will pop out from behind the rocks and miss 3 or 4 quickscopes, then miss 1 no scope but then we will strike. A lethal hardscope from oliblain hits Redocto in the foot sending him into final stand. Redocto is down in the big bunker, oliblain is up on the cliff. If redocto was using desert camo oliblain couldn't see him, but that arctic stands out like chuck Norris in a gay bar. So oliblain lines up the shot on redocto but no what is this, redocto flys accross the map and stabs oliblain. F***ING COMMANDO! You have one this time redocto, but I challenge you to a fight til death. Desert vs Arctic, Ireland vs America, Hardscoper vs Hardscoper. Tell me if you accept my challenge and if so, an epic battle will be fought.

Edit by REDOCTO: F-bomb censored (:
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!!   REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Btw-I forgot to mention the class we In the desert camo clan use. So here it is.
WA200 With Heartbeat and thermal ( desert camo)
PP200 with silencer And nothing else (it's a trademark of the clan to only use a silenced pp2000)
Equipment: Tactical Insertion (we don't pick a Special grenade we are too pro for that)
Perk one: Bling
Perk Two: Danger Close
Perk Three: Scrambler

Although on maps like Wasteland/underpass we us a silencer and heartbeat instead because thermal is useless on those maps.
If you want to join the desert clan you MUST use this set up.
Also you must put the (DSRT) clan tag.
Your gamertag also MUST be xxxX Quickscopezzzz Pro Xxxx or something alike.
Thank-you
Oliblain ( Leader, Founder, C.E.O, Graphic Designer, Marketing Director, Chairman, Business Advisor and Resources Manager of The Desert Clan)
Back to top Go down
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

PostSubject: Re: REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!!   REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Haha I will allow this under one condition.

You HAVE to use our standard weapons and perks except the Desert Camo of course.
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!!   REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:50 pm

No-it's impossibel to quickscope without bling and we need danger close because it makes our tactical insertions more powerful. But If you insist, I suppose we will swap scrambler for commando
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!!   REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Check your message box my Freind
BTW: how's the Irish accent going?
Back to top Go down
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

PostSubject: Re: REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!!   REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:07 pm

I didn't get any messages? Lol.

This might get deleted if you are not serious about the Desert team.
This belongs in Anything GOes forum.
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!!   REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:10 pm

This is serious- I'm going to take you down
You could move it or something I don't mind
Back to top Go down
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

PostSubject: Re: REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!!   REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Haha alright if you can find players who would follow your "weird" requirements,
we will take you on (:
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!!   REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Weird requirements? This is what the MLG Pros use
Back to top Go down
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

PostSubject: Re: REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!!   REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:25 pm

Ha I am sure.
Back to top Go down
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

PostSubject: Re: REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!!   REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:27 am

hahahahaahaha omg im dying. bahaha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KablesCANTdance
D1EN0M1TE
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
D1EN0M1TE

PostSubject: Re: REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!!   REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:35 am

I <3 Hitmarkers xx wrote:
So, this guy thinks he's cool having a team arctic, thinks no-one can stop him. Well I've got a trick up my sleeve. Introducing Team Desert! We will destroy you noobs with the well loved and sexy looking desert camo. Can't find us on afghan? Awe what a pity we will pop out from behind the rocks and miss 3 or 4 quickscopes, then miss 1 no scope but then we will strike. A lethal hardscope from oliblain hits Redocto in the foot sending him into final stand. Redocto is down in the big bunker, oliblain is up on the cliff. If redocto was using desert camo oliblain couldn't see him, but that arctic stands out like chuck Norris in a gay bar. So oliblain lines up the shot on redocto but no what is this, redocto flys accross the map and stabs oliblain. F***ING COMMANDO! You have one this time redocto, but I challenge you to a fight til death. Desert vs Arctic, Ireland vs America, Hardscoper vs Hardscoper. Tell me if you accept my challenge and if so, an epic battle will be fought.

Edit by REDOCTO: F-bomb censored (:

I wish I was this cool. No sarcasm intended.
Back to top Go down
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

PostSubject: Re: REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!!   REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:37 pm

are you recruiting? i wanna join team desert
Back to top Go down
Selito Sparrow
VIP Member
VIP Member
Selito Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!!   REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:39 pm

I'm waiting for team desert eu to come knocking on my door lmao
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/riccardotm
Effect
VIP Member
VIP Member
Effect

PostSubject: Re: REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!!   REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:07 am

Haha, good luck with team desert. What a Face
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!!   REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:39 am

Sparrow I will add you Smile
Reducto we are ready!
Back to top Go down
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

PostSubject: Re: REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!!   REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:40 pm

i have to unlock the attachment first darn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!!   REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REDOCTO LOOK HERE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M200 :: General Discussion :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: