M200
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those Pro Quickscopers...

Go down 
+5
Alec
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
REDOCTO
TWei Baby
D1EN0M1TE
9 posters
AuthorMessage
D1EN0M1TE
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
D1EN0M1TE

Those Pro Quickscopers... Empty
PostSubject: Those Pro Quickscopers...   Those Pro Quickscopers... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:50 am

So, there are plenty of quickscopers I've seen that have amazing accuracy without even going into the scope. They hit every shot, and they only zoom to JUST before you can see the crosshairs. I have no idea how they do it. I can be aiming perfectly on someone, and I try to do it, but half the time the bullet doesnt fly straight. What do you all think about this? Does it always seem to go straight for you? Sometimes I'll even be in the crosshairs and it doesnt seem to go straight. I just don't get the mechanics of the game sometimes. Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
TWei Baby
1st Lieutenant II
1st Lieutenant II
TWei Baby

PostSubject: Re: Those Pro Quickscopers...   Those Pro Quickscopers... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:18 am

make sure to stop moving a split second before you shoot.
thats the main tip. once you get your timing down on that, youll get alot better
Back to top Go down
REDOCTO
Admin
Admin
REDOCTO

PostSubject: Re: Those Pro Quickscopers...   Those Pro Quickscopers... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:53 am

I don't know if I am even good enough to tell you this but
once you practice enough times, you know where your scope cross will go
before you scope in so you stop for a moment line up your crosshair (nonscope one), scope, and
the milisecond you see the black cross, fire. If you are off by a little, you adjust while you scope
in for the next one and keep trying.

The key is knowing even before you scope in where the black cross will go.
And that comes with tons of practice. That's how I manage to quickscope long distances.

I'd say rather than trying to break it down step by step.
Keep practicing. Keep playing. It will come at you naturally.

BUT PLANT YOUR FEET. When you shoot.

Refer to Kables' commentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjCmgVhGECQ
Back to top Go down
I <3 Hitmarkers xx
Major General III
Major General III
I <3 Hitmarkers xx

PostSubject: Re: Those Pro Quickscopers...   Those Pro Quickscopers... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:55 am

I have got quite alot better at quickscoping lately, I used to be the worst sniper in my clan, but yesterday I beat everyone in my clan apart from one (who couldn't play because he broke his fingers) I beat a guy 20-6 even tho about a month ago I thought he was amazin and was like 'How the fuck.....) and he stuffed me like 20-10 and now I've pulled it back. This is because of sniping in free for all, if you're being attacked from 360 degrees your reactions have to be good and your shot has to be quick, and this has improved my sniping immensly. Also using a weak secondary (Deagle/USP 45) will encourage you to run in with your sniper more and only using the secondary to finish of people when you've got a hitmarker. I'm not the best sniper in the world but I have improved a great deal thanks to this stuff I mentioned-also remember sniper lobbies are great practice and really good fun
Hope this helped
Back to top Go down
D1EN0M1TE
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
D1EN0M1TE

PostSubject: Re: Those Pro Quickscopers...   Those Pro Quickscopers... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:10 pm

REDOCTO wrote:
I don't know if I am even good enough to tell you this but
once you practice enough times, you know where your scope cross will go
before you scope in so you stop for a moment line up your crosshair (nonscope one), scope, and
the milisecond you see the black cross, fire. If you are off by a little, you adjust while you scope
in for the next one and keep trying.

The key is knowing even before you scope in where the black cross will go.
And that comes with tons of practice. That's how I manage to quickscope long distances.

I'd say rather than trying to break it down step by step.
Keep practicing. Keep playing. It will come at you naturally.

BUT PLANT YOUR FEET. When you shoot.

Refer to Kables' commentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjCmgVhGECQ

Yeah I've definitely been working on planting my feet. I mean, you've played with me and you can't say I'm terrible, I just could get better. If you're on later I want you to play with my friend, he's an amazing quickscoper.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Captain
Captain
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Those Pro Quickscopers...   Those Pro Quickscopers... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:59 am

You talking about me D1? ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
M40A3 Kaaaaables
Admin
Admin
M40A3 Kaaaaables

PostSubject: Re: Those Pro Quickscopers...   Those Pro Quickscopers... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:43 am

quick tip. get a red or bright color sticker/sticky note/somethingthatsticks. make sure it wont leave a mark on your tv screen
Dont make it too big bc u dont want to cover thewhole screen. waaaaaaay back when i was first startign u used a small square off a sticky note's sticky part. so it doesnt have to be pretty, jst get the job done. but what you do is scope in, hold your breath w/ one hand. use the other to put that bright sticker where the crosshair's center is.
use it as a guide when lining up quickscopes. keep it ther for a week or so then take it off and try again, youll be used to lining the center of ur screen up and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KablesCANTdance
D1EN0M1TE
Lieutenant Colonel III
Lieutenant Colonel III
D1EN0M1TE

PostSubject: Re: Those Pro Quickscopers...   Those Pro Quickscopers... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:43 am

M40A3 Kaaaaables wrote:
quick tip. get a red or bright color sticker/sticky note/somethingthatsticks. make sure it wont leave a mark on your tv screen
Dont make it too big bc u dont want to cover thewhole screen. waaaaaaay back when i was first startign u used a small square off a sticky note's sticky part. so it doesnt have to be pretty, jst get the job done. but what you do is scope in, hold your breath w/ one hand. use the other to put that bright sticker where the crosshair's center is.
use it as a guide when lining up quickscopes. keep it ther for a week or so then take it off and try again, youll be used to lining the center of ur screen up and stuff.

Ok sounds good, I used to do that way back when I played America's Army.
Back to top Go down
Dubbz
Major General II
Major General II
Dubbz

PostSubject: Re: Those Pro Quickscopers...   Those Pro Quickscopers... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:13 am

M40A3 Kaaaaables wrote:

wow i never even thought of doing stuff like that. thats a great idea
Back to top Go down
Effect
VIP Member
VIP Member
Effect

PostSubject: Re: Those Pro Quickscopers...   Those Pro Quickscopers... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:23 am

What your talking about is a black scope Wink. Don't worry it takes time to get good. Practice makes perfect, i talk about this shot in my Competetive quickscoping guide, in the VIP Section. cherry
Back to top Go down
xGCx ShaRpShoT
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Those Pro Quickscopers...   Those Pro Quickscopers... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:38 am

ok im not a PRO but i can do stuff that pros do like quick scope long distance, 360s, ect. but a key to with the cross airs like what kaaables said about dotting your screen.

short story YEAH!@!# Laughing

ok for gears of war i dotted my screen once cuuz u need there head in the middle of the screen for it to hit them. then i got on cod mw2 and noticed with the scopes there body is in the middle of your screen.

so if u memorize were the middle of your screen is then you will do alot better then you just practice everyday. and to practice just find the sniper lobbys that we do everyday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Pro Quickscopers...   Those Pro Quickscopers... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those Pro Quickscopers...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M200 :: General Discussion :: GO TO OUR NEW FORUM! www.them200movement.com-
Jump to: